Character transfer question.

Volsci

Legend
Dear reader;

So, in TBC I shared an account with my cousin - due our own individual time restraints, we could both play without interfering with eachother. I leveled a warlock, which I loved with a passion, and he had a paladin - My warlock was more geared, so he could get into dungeon groups & guilds to play if he wanted, ( since he wasn't very good ), and I was able to use his paladin to farm dungeons and such.

Anyway, once WotLK rolled I created my own account, since I now had my first job and was able to support the yearly fee. I gave the other account to him. He quit wow roughly a year ago to play CoD. Anyway, I *really* want to play a 70 warlock, but I do not really want to level one up. I get distracted easily - my record is 4 months for 1-70.

Anyway, so I have decided I want to transfer the warlock from our account to my new account.

Here are the given issues:

-My main account & our old account are on a different battle.net account

-Both battle.net accounts have different last names

+I have access to all of the information on both accounts.

Am I shit out of luck, or is it possible that I can transfer said warlock to my main account?

Hoping for a belated Merry Christmas,

-Kohes
<

You're completely out of luck and will not be able to get the warlock onto your new account, sorry.
<

): #sad MoP panda

Edit: What if I delved into some funky jazz, perhaps seeking to disband a battle.net account(s) and merge into new? Or getting a particular account banned, therefore voiding the original battle.net? Or something along the lines.

Other then myself, the account won't be used, so I'm willing to play in the grey zone if things for a possibility of success ^^

Users who are viewing this thread