Character Not found

Xanseyy

Legend
Been trying to log in for 20 minutes, all my character's loading screens get stuck at 90% and then it logs me out saying character not found. I've tried to delete all the things blizzard has said in forums, nothing is working, anyone care to give me and other people experiencing a fix if you have one?

This is likely an authentication issue related to the servers being overcrowded. Have you tried creating a new character on a low pop server, logging out, and logging back in to that character? If the issue is also happening with new characters, then it's certainly an authentication issue on Blizzard's side and patience is your remedy.

This is likely an authentication issue related to the servers being overcrowded. Have you tried creating a new character on a low pop server, logging out, and logging back in to that character? If the issue is also happening with new characters, then it's certainly an authentication issue on Blizzard's side and patience is your remedy.

Yeah, same thing. :/

Yeah, same thing. :/

Well at least you don't have to worry about it being something wrong with your account. New expansion releases are always a mix of elation and frustration, aren't they!

I had this problem where i tried to log in once last week and it crashed after that everytime i tried to log in told me characters not found before loading also. I fixed it by doing a IP flush

Users who are viewing this thread