Character/faction change

So what I need to know is: If I transer a character to another realm, can I also change faction within the same fee or do I need to pay for each service individually? Thanks.

When you transfer a character to a different realm, you can decide to 'also change the faction of your character'.

But you will have to pay for both of them. 20 euros for migration and 25 euros for faction change.

You have to pay for both a faction change and a server transfer, even though there is an option to faction change as well when you server transfer, its only for convenience D:

Okay thanks a lot for the quick answers
<
Gotta blow all my money on dat **** then...

Oh and also is there any place I could find a list on items I should pick before transferring to horde?

Oh and also is there any place I could find a list on items I should pick before transferring to horde?

Your classes twink guide is a good place to start
<

Get everything you can before you xfer is my suggestion, BOA's included.

For alli: The main items to get would be your ello's band questline (Darkshire/Duskwood), Keeshans questline(Redridge) and Argas ring (Ashenvale) questlines though.

Your classes twink guide is a good place to start
<

Get everything you can before you xfer is my suggestion, BOA's included.

For alli: The main items to get would be your ello's band questline (Darkshire/Duskwood), Keeshans questline(Redridge) and Argas ring (Ashenvale) questlines though.

Yeah, I've read the druid guide through multiple times, I think I'm not missing anything major except the bandana, but I'm working on that as we speak
<
Thx!

also get all available tabards, the 25 tabards achieve is easy to get now, and you get a nice epic tabard reward.

also get all available tabards, the 25 tabards achieve is easy to get now, and you get a nice epic tabard reward.

This. Make sure you get all the 6 city tabards and at least 3 pvp tabards and EQUIP them before you faction change.

Even if you hit 25, equip all of them for the 30. They may come out with another tabard achiev in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread