Character borrow?

Chase

Legend
I saw this going on in chat, and I thought I might ask here. (If this isn't the right thing to do, let me know)

Anyone out there who would be willing to let me borrow a paladin to test out 1 wsg with him or her?

I saw this going on in chat, and I thought I might ask here. (If this isn't the right thing to do, let me know)
Anyone out there who would be willing to let me borrow a paladin to test out 1 wsg with him or her?
I would have if I hadn't just recently merged my F2P account to my P2P one. :(
I would say just level one, even if you don't like it in the end you'll have the character to mess around on when you're bored.
But if you're strapped for time or busy and don't want to level one I'm sure there's someone here who will let you use one, a lot of people have multiple accounts with one character on each account so they can multi-log and stuff, surely someone has a paladin.

All I have in me warrior... :(
Sorry :(

But what Robert said is try, someone will most likely have one they wont mind letting you use.
Even if you did do something bad with their character, it shouldn't be too hard to get stuff restored by a GM, just time consuming.

All I have in me warrior... :(
Sorry :(

But what Robert said is try, someone will most likely have one they wont mind letting you use.
Even if you did do something bad with their character, it shouldn't be too hard to get stuff restored by a GM, just time consuming.

This is Game Master Totalfake

I am sorry , but by engaging in a unsupported transaction ,due to lending your account, i am unable to help you, or restore lost items.
I may be able to help you if he stole your acct, but it will be stripped bare.
Good luck
GM totalfake

Sorry about that matter but i can't help you with your concern about borrowing a character. Good luck to you maybe anyone here would let you borrow ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread