Changing To Vashj

Punnishers

Legend
Hello you may have known me on Aerie Peak before as
Islapudead, Coolstorybro, or Freetwoplayy
(links below too lazy to link to their armories)

anyway this part is embarrassing: bliz wanted to reset my password to my account, for some reason or another.
they send you an email to your email linked to your account. well my email i made up about a year and a half ago
and well I forgot the password..
so i cant get on that account at all...

I made a new one and remembered the password and now have relocated to Vashj because I wanted a new start...
new Character is Auron (link below)

Sorry AP for leaving you
Hello Vashj lets see how I do!

If you don't have access to that email, then in what form did Blizzard contact you to say you had to reset your password?

P.S. Blizzard never asks you to reset your password.

i've had my account locked because i logged on to the game while traveling. they wanted me to change my password. it wasn't a scam it was right on the client. so it's definitely possible

Ahh, ok thanks, I didn't know that... I have an authenticator.

Welcome to Vashj!

Have you tried calling blizzard? I was able to get my account back I made with a made up email because i knew the char names and secret question.
like actually calling them?
well havent tried that but the secret question was a year and a half ago too so idk if i know it unless i do remember it am i fried?

like actually calling them?
well havent tried that but the secret question was a year and a half ago too so idk if i know it unless i do remember it am i fried?

I don't get why you would give them a made up email. I've got one I use for personal stuff, and another for fun stuff like wow...

Calling them would be your best bet. Worst case scenario they don't believe it's yours... ... and then they call the feds to break down your doors and have you arrest for committing inter-state theft.

I don't get why you would give them a made up email. I've got one I use for personal stuff, and another for fun stuff like wow...

Calling them would be your best bet. Worst case scenario they don't believe it's yours... ... and then they call the feds to break down your doors and have you arrest for committing inter-state theft.

Well not exactly, but yeah, call them and tell them the whole story: that you don't have access to the email address that you used to sign up, and you're not sure what the secret question is, and is there anything else you can do to verify. Truthfully the worst thing they can do is to say they're sorry but they cannot help.

And yeah, there's never a good reason to use a fake email address. I have something like eight different email addresses I use for different purposes, and only two of them have references to my real name.

Users who are viewing this thread