Changes to the section

As you have noticed we're changing things around to make things more efficient and organized. The old "F2P Section" has been renamed to the "20-24 Bracket" and will be open to all discussion pertaining to 20-24 PvP. We know there are some discussions that only pertain to F2P and have therefore created a section for those discussions in the F2P Section. For the record, all 24s even bringing in any comment about 24s in the new F2P section will be moderated harshly.

I/we know that this new change might be disliked at first glance by some at first but I/we think it will be better for the community long-term. The old way definitely made it so 20s and 24s were not talking with each other about combat they were clearly having with each other in-game. This change will allow their to be the best of both worlds.

As always, trolls will be dealt with so please keep reporting them.

-Ink

Bad move, looks like creating a reservation for "hardcore" f2p and claming all old posts for 24s (why not make a new forum for 20-24 keeping f2p as it was?). If it was so important to make 20 p2p happy at the expense of 2000 f2p.

It's not technically separated. The F2P section is for topics relating to only F2P, while the 20-24 section is topics relating to all things 20-24s.

-Ink

There is no middle ground in the 20-24 bracket. You're either a 20 F2P twink or a 24 P2P twink. What makes much more sense is to divide the groups completely if you really believe there is no hope for peace between the two. What I'd do is make the forums look something like this:

Twink Battleground Brackets:

[insert lower level brackets here]

Level 20-24:

-Level 20 twinks

-Level 24 twinks

[insert higher level brackets here]

It's fine how it is. All F2P have the option of twinking at Lv1, Lv5, Lv10, Lv19 and all the levels in between.

so we(f2ps 20s) can post here about 20-24 pvp stuff?

i didnt understand your first statement well sorry my english is bad though its my only language
<

meh i liked the changes with the new f2p forums and stuff i guess

Well it's nice that 24's now have a place to post their kill-pics and organise etc. I suppose. Can't have too many active brackets left, Verelendung ftw, or something.

Good move. F2P levels currently only include 1-20. This level range may change, disappear, or the rules concerning trials xp lock flags may change.

Additionally people twinking at 24 should have a place to discuss gearing and setup premades/guilds.

In an effort to cut down the amount of stickied topics, I am of the belief that this post no longer needs to be a sticky.

If you would like to make a case for why this thread should remain a sticky topic, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread