US <Champions of Nozdormu> Level 90 Twink Raiding guild. (Horde or Alliance)

Sir Omni

Veteran
Hello everyone!

I am the guild master of the soon to be guild, titled <Champions of Nozdormu>. Our goal as a guild is honestly a test. I want to see how these older raids would fare with current stats. So, we lock our levels at 90 and gear appropriately! We clear the raids on all difficulties and see if it will just be a face roll, or still be challenging.

I am very much aware that these older raids have be downscaled to an extent. I am just looking for people that miss MoP or didnt have the chance to experience it. Same goes for WoD. Maybe Legion if we work up. Who knows how this could grow, or die. I was told by many that the goal that I am trying to accomplish is mission impossible. Come, join <Champions of Nozdormu>. I'll even level a character with you.

https://discord.gg/ySZ8cPM

=Rules=

I do not care how you get to level 90. I personally hate questing so if you wanna rock heirlooms to help you get there, be my guest.

If you get carried through any content that we are progressing through for any reason, you will immediately be removed from the guild. We work together and we do not cheat.

Obviously no Allied Races

No buying anything outside of MoP from AH

If i think of anything else I will update this further.

(We Decided to start at Vanilla content (not on classic) Here is the link to the new post. https://xpoff.com/threads/champions-of-nozdormu-legacy-raiding-guild-horde-malfurion.91062/)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I am the guild master of the soon to be guild, titled <Champions of Nozdormu>. Our goal as a guild is honestly a test. I want to see how these older raids would fare with current stats. So, we lock our levels at 90 and gear appropriately! We clear the raids on all difficulties and see if it will just be a face roll, or still be challenging.

I am very much aware that these older raids have be downscaled to an extent. I am just looking for people that miss MoP or didnt have the chance to experience it. Same goes for WoD. Maybe Legion if we work up. Who knows how this could grow, or die. I was told by many that the goal that I am trying to accomplish is mission impossible. Come, join <Champions of Nozdormu>. I'll even level a character with you.

https://discord.gg/ySZ8cPM
Any more info to give on rules etc? Or is it all in the discord?

What about toons already level 90?
Aslong as they can meet acceptable ilvl requirements that will be made by me at the time of the raid we are doing, then i do not care if the character is already 90. I just do want people wearing gear during raid that they did not earn with the guild.
[doublepost=1575070213,1575070154][/doublepost]
Aslong as they can meet acceptable ilvl requirements that will be made by me at the time of the raid we are doing, then i do not care if the character is already 90. I just do want people wearing gear during raid that they did not earn with the guild.

know what, scratch that. this guild requires leveling a new toon. Id rather be able to keep track of everyone fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread