Cataclysm race class combinations

The new race class combinations going to be for...

• ...everyone, even for classic accounts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...only cataclysm updated accounts.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you think we going to see loads of 60 tauren paladins or do you think they only going to allow account who got cataclysm to use the new race class combinations?

yesss i think only cata people will be able to use new class/race combos and it'll be locked for all else. doesnt mean there wont still be a lot of gnome priest/tauren pally

I think everyone will defiantly be able to use the new class/race combinations. I highly doubt they will make it cataclysm only.

Blizzard dont hate twinks, if they hated twinks they whould not even make a lock xp function.

Blizzard likes anyone that gives them money, lol.

elocon said:
Blizzard dont hate twinks, if they hated twinks they whould not even make a lock xp function.

yea because that was such a god send.

they got money from server xfers

they killed off basically all new twinks

old twinks quit too

puttin money on cata only for new race/class comps. can vanilla accounts be BE? can they get DKs? no, and no. so why would it be different now

so why would it be different now

Blood Elfs -- New

Death Knights -- New

Tauren -- Old

Paladins -- Old

Basically what I'm saying is in TBC BE's were new and in WOTLK DK were new. For example though taurens and paladins are not new.

yes but its still new *content*

i bet vanilla, bc, and lk accounts will have the new race/class combos grayed out much like a dk. i dont see why they'd give it for free. i mean...its not gamebreaking, a new player could just make a be pally or something. which could go both ways really, but i envision blizz making you have to pay for it if you want it

Falkor said:
yea because that was such a god send.
No, I dont mean it was better with locked xp than before but Blizzard was just able to put inevitable xp into bg's without a xp lock function.

yea but it was a double edged sword just to *barely* appease us. they've always taken an indifferent stance on twinks, not helping or hurting. but they they remove profession buffs, nerf items, xp bracets, etc. clearly against us. i mean wtf was wrong with leg armor...if anything it makes leveling easier for alts, so they could have just used that excuse and let it slide. but nooope had to ruin what was fine for a whole expansion and break it, gl activision!

Well lets wait and see who is correct :)

Users who are viewing this thread