Cataclysm Level 70 Arena - Submit Bug/Ticket

nathaniel

Legend
Good evening

Over the last several months I've been messaged by lots of players asking about the possibility of 70 Arena in Cataclysm.

I'm sure some of you are aware, however for those that are not, you are currently UNABLE to queue for Arena at level 70 with either XP locked or XP enabled.

As such I would like to ask for all those who are interested in 70 Arena to submit tickets and bug reports to Blizzard. I have personally submitted both today.

Good evening

Over the last several months I've been messaged by lots of players asking about the possibility of 70 Arena in Cataclysm.

I'm sure some of you are aware, however for those that are not, you are currently UNABLE to queue for Arena at level 70 with either XP locked or XP enabled.

As such I would like to ask for all those who are interested in 70 Arena to submit tickets and bug reports to Blizzard. I have personally submitted both today.
I can’t see why they would ever let us do this again. I want it back badly of course, but with the amount of players who win traded and boosted accounts to be sold or push players at max level off the ladder over the years is insane. You have plenty of guilds and players to thank for its removal back then, I cannot imagine any reason blizzard would bring it back. I can confirm you can wargame though.

I can’t see why they would ever let us do this again. I want it back badly of course, but with the amount of players who win traded and boosted accounts to be sold or push players at max level off the ladder over the years is insane. You have plenty of guilds and players to thank for its removal back then, I cannot imagine any reason blizzard would bring it back. I can confirm you can wargame though.
Yeah I like it back aswell but I don't know as blizzard looks like don't care for classic servers anymore

I've made a ticket asking regarding enabling 70 twink rated arena like it was back in the days. Got an answer what seems to be somewhat autogenerated.

"This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players."

As I understand it, 70 twinks arena will not be enabled.

I've made a ticket asking regarding enabling 70 twink rated arena like it was back in the days. Got an answer what seems to be somewhat autogenerated.

"This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players."

As I understand it, 70 twinks arena will not be enabled.
First message is a bot message but you carry on with the ticket by clicking "This don't answer my question" or something on lines of this. You will get a GM reply within next 1-2 days.

I can’t see why they would ever let us do this again. I want it back badly of course, but with the amount of players who win traded and boosted accounts to be sold or push players at max level off the ladder over the years is insane. You have plenty of guilds and players to thank for its removal back then, I cannot imagine any reason blizzard would bring it back. I can confirm you can wargame thoug
I was going to post something just like this but you beat me to it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread