Cataclysm Classic

With Retail not looking shite, classic & hardcore becoming more popular, SoD sounding interesting, Wrath Era servers, XPon & XPoff queues being separate, the 10-14, 15-19 split etc, and 20s not being F2P, I think we are going to struggle getting pops in all the brackets, or atleast good pops.

I'm hyped for cata even though Vianco & Tough Love gave me PTSD from getting gy-farmed daily.

I won't let the 19 bracket die! :KKomrade:

I liked the expansion, though I hated it's features, but primarily I'm just looking forward to a new advent of level 10 twinking, specifically for wpvp. We know so much more now than we did back then. Still, I do hope the brackets do well. It would be fun to return to graveyard camping entire teams.

Also, I miss the drama. Hopefully my old guild comes back for this. GM said he might revive it.

I do hope the brackets do well.

Hopefully my old guild comes back for this.

You've just summed up what I'd like to see again!

This Classic version is a perfect opportunity to get back to the past.

Not the same past we've all known, because we all know it is impossible. We won't find the same players, the same experience and the same fun than before again. Past is past, it's impossible to get 100% back what we've experienced 10 years ago.

But the F2P community is still there 10 years later. Which is amazing, when you think about it.

Some players (not all of them) are still around, and Blizzard is now giving us a new version of this Cataclysm expansion that was considered as the golden age of the F2P since then.

So, even if Cataclysm Classic isn't exactly Cataclysm from 2011, I can't wait to see how it looks!

I'll definitely play it with strong nostalgia vibes, and I'm happy to be part of this experience

And who knows?

If it's working well, maybe this content will become the perfect lvl20 twink expansion. You won't need to start again everything from scratch after each new expansion, as Retail does.

We'll get the lvl20 golden age stuck for ever, and playable everytime we want

Any conformation if the level brackets will be split like back in og cata?

Users who are viewing this thread