Cant get The Hallowed

This is just another example of Alliance favoritism.

Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's

Allies can get that uber easy mode. Not so much for Horde...

Then there is the Hallowed..

One of the MANY things Blizz lets allies get away with, but not horde.

Btw, I am aware that there is some gear that horde can get and not alliance, but we arent talking about gear here.

Quelfep said:
This is just another example of Alliance favoritism.

Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's

Allies can get that uber easy mode. Not so much for Horde...

Then there is the Hallowed..

One of the MANY things Blizz lets allies get away with, but not horde.

Btw, I am aware that there is some gear that horde can get and not alliance, but we arent talking about gear here.

Gear > some shitty title

I rest my case.

Yndigo said:
Gear > some shitty title

I rest my case.

I think we are talking about alliance favoritism right? Yes, Horde > Alliance for gear.

But what you need to think about is that the gear was meant to be replaced. Blizzard never supported twinks and they never will. They werent trying to make it so horde could twink teh uberz.

I rest my case.

Quelfep said:
I think we are talking about alliance favoritism right? Yes, Horde > Alliance for gear.

But what you need to think about is that the gear was meant to be replaced. Blizzard never supported twinks and they never will. They werent trying to make it so horde could twink teh uberz.

I rest my case.

They also aren't specifically trying to exclude 29 horde twinks from getting a title.

It's just the way it happens. In any case, having better gear is better than a title that does nothing other than make you stand out in a crowd and even then it isn't even important.

actually alliance have really good gear also.

that axe, DEATH RAY?????, humans get a free trinket, etc etc

Cptheal said:
actually alliance have really good gear also.

that axe, DEATH RAY?????, humans get a free trinket, etc etc

It is true that since BoA's have come out the gap between the gear has lessened, for 29 at least.

I got Hallowed. I spent 40 hours trick or treating so I could get it.

Users who are viewing this thread