Can't get in-game!

Sanitarium said:
Guild Chat went something like this

Idiot Druid: Why do level 10s even Q for XP off WSG?

You: they just want to take up a spot for a twink

Me: They roll level 10 twinks because stats scale better at lower levels and I'd be willing to bet there are a few out there that could stomp you.

Idiot Druid: No way a level 10 could kill me.

10 minutes later....

Idiot Druid (name ends with Healz, I believe): OMG!!!! LVL 10 ROGUE HAS 50% CRIT. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

Me: STATS SCALE BETTER AT LOWER LEVELS.

I preceded to call you both trash (with plenty of evidence to support my case) and ended up Gquitting because of all the stupidity that Wuvz houses in his guild.

Hahahaha-

I've never said that, lol. I think my response to Doomhealz question was "Some stats, like crit and dodge, scale better at lower levels". Oh, how I too wish you kept those chats! In fact, I'm quite sure I was agreeing with you on that point- then you proceeded to get very very angry because I agreed with Doomhealz that a level 10, even with 50% crit, wouldn't beat a good 19. You're so delusional that you can now change the past!

Sanitarium said:
(with plenty of evidence to support my case)

"This isn't worth my time nor effort. I'm obviously not going to get through your self-delusion." If I could convince myself the way you can, I could fly.

Twinkytoes said:
This. You're not special because Wuvz wants you in his guild. The guy is one of the nicest dudes I have ever met.

I thought I was special :(

yo you cant say shit about audiofreak he talks like this:

g'day mate lets throw some crockers on the barbie

its just a little bit awesome

Audiotrash is still here? Sanitarium is 10x better then Audio ever will be and I wish Audio would get the fuck out with his 10 year old remarks such as "QQ".

why is everyone talking about RC-ST? this is a "troll audiofreak" thread.... you guys are morons.

Also,

Audiofreak said:
Hahahaha-

I've never said that, lol. I think my response to Doomhealz question was "Some stats, like crit and dodge, scale better at lower levels". Oh, how I too wish you kept those chats! In fact, I'm quite sure I was agreeing with you on that point- then you proceeded to get very very angry because I agreed with Doomhealz that a level 10, even with 50% crit, wouldn't beat a good 19. You're so delusional that you can now change the past!

"This isn't worth my time nor effort. I'm obviously not going to get through your self-delusion." If I could convince myself the way you can, I could fly.

YouMad.jpg

Sanitarium said:
I was supposed to be (before I realized 19s suck) one of the officers in <FB> and the person in charge of the Gbank. I knew about the guild and had my toon rolled before you had even heard of Mannoroth. Please though, continue talking out of your ass.

Wuvz can see what I'm posting here because I honestly don't care what he, you, or anyone else has to say about me. I know for a fact I could stomp you in arenas (people talk, even your guild mates), and your intelligence isn't looking too hot either.

You were never going to be an officer, and if so, you would have been demoted pretty quickly. I knew about the guild before you did.

Wuvz is a fucking godsend. He's always happy, and I honestly don't believe that he would waste his time on an asshat like you. You're talking shit, yet I have never seen you in WSG, or arenas, so try harder.

This thread is now about how fucking stupid Audio is and is no longer about FB or Sanitarium.

Twinkytoes said:
You were never going to be an officer, and if so, you would have been demoted pretty quickly. I knew about the guild before you did.

Wuvz is a fucking godsend. He's always happy, and I honestly don't believe that he would waste his time on an asshat like you. You're talking shit, yet I have never seen you in WSG, or arenas, so try harder.

YouMad.jpg

You've never seen me in WSG or Arenas because I don't play lol19s. I'd rather waste my time on a more balanced bracket (39s).

Sanitarium said:
You've never seen me in WSG or Arenas because I don't play lol19s. I'd rather waste my time on a more balanced bracket (39s).

Fair enough. You don't have to go around letting your Epeeness hang out of your pants. You probably were never going to be an officer since you quit so early, and much has changed since. I hardly consider ourselves to be the best, we are a reroll guild, not GiddyUp Paidaid. We have good players, not allstars. Your arguement "LOL I CUD BEET U IN ARNA W/ BEATSTIK" is invalid. You know that not many of our players are outstanding. You still have to recognize that what you said was unnecessary.

I don't want to get into a fight, you just need to calm down on the forums.

Wuvz had given me the job of managing the Gbank before the guild was even started. Had I stayed active and actually finished my twink chances are I would still be in charge of the bank. You can't consider yourselves the best because it's far from the truth, not because you're a re-roll guild. Making fun of terribles is always necessary, I feed on their tears.

If you honestly think I'm doing anything but trolling Audiotrash you're insane.

you're arguing about a twink guild, you fucking nerds. god damn.

Trolling != Arguing

>>35

That picture doesn't really work since this isn't 4chan. Look at the second panel of whats really happening.

no u

>>37

Wow man way to post an unfunny forced meme. This is new and entertaining and has not been done before.

inb4 more forced unfunny memes.

>>35

stupid pic anyways since thats not a troll face. its the cool face.

Users who are viewing this thread