• WoW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
So help me out guys.

part of me is thinking about coming back to wow.

part of me is thinking about giving Skyrim a try (this would require a new computer).

dilemma!!!

PS, i know one is MMORPG and one is single player RPG but my time is quite limited so i can only play one.

So help me out guys.

part of me is thinking about coming back to wow.

part of me is thinking about giving Skyrim a try (this would require a new computer).

dilemma!!!

PS, i know one is MMORPG and one is single player RPG but my time is quite limited so i can only play one.

Buy an Xbox and get it. Their is virtually no difference between the consoles and the PC apart from mods. You can then you can keep WoW on your current com=0

Trust me I had this dilemma with another game, but I decided to get a console and play it on their. Better to have 2 platforms than 1.

Just get Skyrim on PC.

People are judging it immediately based on it being none-patched with zero mods. Once the PC niggles are sorted and the mods do their magic, it will easily be the best platform to play it on.

do you really need any other reason? construct kit isn't out yet and already mods are pouring out

...which doesn't mean jack shit if you're not gonna mod it I guess, but it's a less 'casual' approach and you get to enjoy a better, more immersive game on a more diverse platform

you don't need to spend 2k on a pc to play new games, especially not skyrim

I think skyrim is your best choice if you have limited time. Not sure if Id buy a new pc over it though

i have a duo core, 4g ram and Intel GMA 4500.

apparently it does run skyrim pretty smooth if you set everything to lowest, turn off unnecessary programs and services, and i believe the performance can get even better if you use modded drivers, so i guess I don't need to buy a new computer after all...

although it looks to me that skyrim is just a polished up single player version of WoW...i mean, if i want an epic story instead of WoW lore, i could just read novels like game of thrones etc...

wish someone could open my eyes and tell me why skyrim is so highly praised, and show me the correct way to play a single player RPG like skyrim.

btw, thanks for the responses so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread