US can't bg, can epic bg

Alright, US server, pure f2P:

I can que random, random epic, specific EotS and Specfic AV/IoC

I cannot specifically que WSG or AB. I get a "join as group failed" message.

Interesting that those are the two BGs getting the overhaul. I'm surprised Blizzard let out a patch without... oh wait...

So F2P accounts can join BGs as usual because they can't level above 20, but the rest of us appear to be screwed?
Vets too.

My vet account (with BFA) can que for everything.

Interesting that those are the two BGs getting the overhaul. I'm surprised Blizzard let out a patch without... oh wait...
My vet is currently in que for WSG. Average wait time of 13 minutes. Please stand by.

I ended up getting a que with xp back on

Attachments

• yep.jpg
    yep.jpg
    772.5 KB · Views: 227
I myself can't queue Random BGs, or WSG / AB. However, I can queue Random Epic BGs, and also EotS, AV, and IoC individually. So the silver lining is we (20-29s) might finally get an epic BG to pop if none of the XPOff or F2P players are getting into Random BGs (which tend to pop a lot faster).

If Blizz separated XPoff from XPon queues then twinking is dead.
Every single time a change to xp occurs, everyone says this, and then eventually people readjust and games go back to normal. I don't know why people have such a hard time adapting to change since it's inevitable in a game like this. Queues will be non-existent and slow, but then it'll pick back up.

You also need to keep in mind too that a lot of people are farming quests and not queueing bgs.

Looks like the old cancel subscription and play APEX is coming i can feel it.

I don't know why people have such a hard time adapting to change since it's inevitable in a game like this. Queues will be non-existent and slow, but then it'll pick back up.
I like your optimism but the last time Blizzard pulled this crap WoW's overall population was much higher. There aren't enough 20-29 twinks queuing on both factions to sustain acceptably short XPoff-only queue times.

It's a real fucking shame for bracket variety (especially higher brackets) if this is true. But hopefully we can get some competitive 19s going again.

High lvl twink queues will die out.

I turned on xp while in Queue and gave me this message if it helps confirmation... :(
Now i don't know when those error strings got added but i never seen it in that way.
Usually exp related errors are in form of red text in midscreen and not the chat box.

Users who are viewing this thread