<Can't Be Bothered> Recruiting All classes

Reflexes

Master Angler
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey tinkers and twinkettes alike! Master Angler reflexes here. You may know me from my historic, notorious loss to WaW Tawent.

Here's the deal! <Can't Be Bothered> an alliance guild on mankrik needs to recruite at least one of every class to be able to feild active 10 mans for more than one day a week.

We have had major dificulties getting people to log on since the creation of our guild(Myself sometimes included)Life happens and we get together and play as frequestly as we can but we can pretty much only feild a full fledged 10man for competetive premades on saturdays, and rather late.

I'm looking to expand this roster by 10 at the very least. I'm looking for tough tinkers active throughout the week that are willing to log on to practice/wargame/review strategy etc. As long as you're willing to grow as a team, listen, be vocal and offer constructive commentary I will gladly accept you. I'm hoping that with a large enough roster we can start feilding 10mans with different compositions.

I am not offering funding at this time, I can assist with runs, and gear where I can. I may be able to offer partail funding for exceptional people I have seen play. But we'd have to talk about it.

You'll be asked to use certain macros/addons/discord.

Reflexes Contact:MasterAngler1532 Real ID
Drad Discord: Drad#9185
Slayin Real ID: slayin#11575
Torkil Real ID: Coolcat12304

Users who are viewing this thread