Cant access chromie

I believe now that the level cap is changed, You need a lv 60 to unlock chromie time account wide.

various other reasons involved like f2p dk, etc.

I just logged to check. My 20s have access to chromie.

I never had a lvl 60, but I had a lvl 50/120 maxlevel during BFA.

I believe that you maintain your access to chromie on characters already on timewalking until you change to present time. New characters probably will not have access to it. It happened to me. After I changed to present time on a character on timewalking I was not able to use chromie anymore. So think it through before leaving timewalking unless you have a level 60 on your account.

Nope. Just checked. Had a 50 (120) during BFA. Never a max lvl during SL. Can still switch between any Chromie times.

Nope. Just checked. Had a 50 (120) during BFA. Never a max lvl during SL. Can still switch between any Chromie times.
I have also checked it right now. I am not 100 % convinced that blizz is always accurate with these things, but this would be too much. I am positive that I have had access to chromie and once I have changed it to present time I lost the access to it for good. Have you really tried to change it even to present time and not only between possible timewalking options? It seems too strange to me, that there would be such an increadible difference between similar accounts.

I checked between present time and several timewalking times. I think key is haveing had a maxchar during BFA and/or SL.

Ive got a friend who hadnt had a max lvl char during the most recent expacs and he didn't habe chromie time.

I believe the rule just changed, it used to allow you if you had the achievement for level 50, now if you have the achievement for leveling to 60, you get to use timewalking. If you played a long time ago you and had max level characters you may still have the achievements for 60,70,80,85,90,100,110 and this applies account wide. This is how a free to play account can still get timewalking if you have another account on the same b-net ID, activate one of them and level to 60 and all the rest get to use timewalking. I like to multibox 10s and 20s so I have toons spread across many different accounts, some vet and some f2p.

UPDATE: While I checked Chromie on my EU Veteran Acc I could select any timeline and would get the Breadcrump Quest. I never checked if I could queue for a dungeon.
I got the 3 free days Gametime at the moment and I can't queue FOR ANY DUNGEON ON ANY CHAR! Not on my 50s not on my 20s, not on my 2nd vet EU Vet acc that has no GT. None!
I checked my US Starter acc and that one can't select any Chromie Timeline.

So, while Im able to play any Quest in Chromie time I cant queue for any Dungeons. Can queue for pvp though.

Feels like a Bug.

Users who are viewing this thread