Canceled Account, Not Enough Players In This Bracket

Falkor said:
why dont you guts just organize and pick which bgs you can make pop. instead of being stuck in an av que for hours when there isnt gonna be 40 people on each side on

Yes because I'm an idoit and only que for AV so I can sit around. Really? I always que for WSG only takes 10, its the most likely to pop. Usually AB gets qued with that. Organize... Oh we are organized there are days were we have 7 people qued in the evenings. Even with that we still get nothing. I am yet to see a really good Horde twink guild in any games that have popped. Hard to get a games when they aren't really on.

i didnt say you que for av, im saying make sure you dont que random and get stuck in an av que.

lol 7 people qued

Falkor said:
i didnt say you que for av, im saying make sure you dont que random and get stuck in an av que.

lol 7 people qued

Yes, 7 people, one server, queued, as a guild, waiting for a pop. It's half a WSG requirement.

aye and thats good that youre organized...but you should get all the 60s to que on specific days and times to increase chances for success. 7 people quein is good and all, but you need the corresponding horde at minimum

I don't want to be an ass or anything... But we really know what we are doing... The problem remains there are no ques unless we go out of our way to organize them. Likewise I hate to say it but our group is dam good and I think we would smoke out most opponents. Furthermore so we do this.... we have one night/few hours of twinking then what?...... Back to nothing. Most people won't play twinks every night. So we are left with jack and we lose...

ok well 49s had to go out of their way and organize certain nights and times to que up...if you arent willing to do that then dont expect pops cuz 60s aint that popular

Saw you in EOTS Bruunhild. Games so far today were WSG, AB,EOTS so if its as it usually is games will pop again 23 hours from now. If bug gets fixed as it may well do (According to bug fix notes) they could pop around the clock.

I did indeed get into that EOTS. I don't want you guys to think that I want to quit. I really don't but I just want some active queues. That was my first game in 3 weeks. Where's the bug fix you're referring to?

Under certain conditions after queuing for Battlegrounds, players were still able to enter the Dungeon Finder queue. While this made it appear as though players were not actually queued properly for Battlegrounds, that wasn't the case. This issue has been fixed so that players cannot queue for both Battlegrounds and via the Dungeon Finder under these select circumstances.

Patch 4.0.6 Hotfixes and 4.0.6a Changes - Feb. 11 - World of Warcraft

Truukk said:
:< that still no fixie bug que

Nope no it's not. That actually just says that the only bug was a display issue and the BG would still pop. That doesn't say they're randomizing the random queue. It says nothing of the sort. Le sigh.

On the Eu realms atleast there is a bug (since the hotfix on last firday) reported it to GMs and they where already aware of the issue and explained that the bg will get fixed next rolling server restart probably tues-> wensday as there has not been one yet.

War games are aslo currenty not working (atleast on my server) we tryed with 6 ppl on each team to no end.

ettan did you all have xp turned on? iirc war games only work if you have xp on. shouldnt be an issue b/c afaik you dont gain xp from winning or objectives in wargames, just dont forget to shut it back off after youre done for the night

Users who are viewing this thread