Can you predict WSG win or loss and what is your style of play?

Just a rant and general opinion.....

Sometimes it's pretty easy:

6+hunters, 2 well known druid FC's throw in a couple priests and it's GG-all.

Do you know the good players from the bad? Do you know who to focus fire or CC to change the game in your favor? Do you wait until the first cap to /AFK or take the two's pop that you strategically q'd for incase your team sucks the BIG ONE!.

Don't you love the 1v1 heroes who think they'll break off from the initial zerg to take on the ENTIRE TEAM? Do you like to be considered a "game changer" i.e. when you get a WSG pop somehow your team ends up pulling out the victory.

Is it easy to predict a win if you know they players on each side?

The majority of players you can tell the knowledge they have of the game and bracket by how they gear and spec.

I can tell who's going to win or lose at the beginning of each game for the most part. Some games are extremely close and very unpredictable though.

Pizza said:
The majority of players you can tell the knowledge they have of the game and bracket by how they gear and spec.

I can tell who's going to win or lose at the beginning of each game for the most part. Some games are extremely close and very unpredictable though.

dogs .

Pizza said:

This ^^^^^

Rated T for Throwed said:
What's the BiS for Warsong? (in your opinion)

you mean BIS WSG IMO? not sure what is viable these days.....with cata and all. can you theorycraft it for me and I'll test it?

Grabco said:
you mean BIS WSG IMO? not sure what is viable these days.....with cata and all. can you theorycraft it for me and I'll test it?

If you have beta for Cata it'd be nice if you could test out 29 sp vs 30 sp. Word around town is they're completely revamping 29 sp to become more powerful than 30 sp as it was before patch 3.5.

Grabco said:

I have some to test if your on Beta.

Try max AP ShS Rogue, VS Muti damage. Both should be good with 1 minute sprints.

The only other I care about is Feral Druid and Balance druid.

But I am pretty sure in a Blue post they said they were not balancing lower level damage Coeffecients until the had 85 fixed where they want it. So its probably all in vein anyway.

Rated T for Throwed said:
If you have beta for Cata it'd be nice if you could test out 29 sp vs 30 sp. Word around town is they're completely revamping 29 sp to become more powerful than 30 sp as it was before patch 3.5.

Funny thing is, I think you actually got me testing this like a year ago... good job

Users who are viewing this thread