Can you find enemies in wpvp?

Fang

Hello guys,

I want to make a f2p, on a US server. Druid, Rouge,.. not sure yet. My hope is to find levellers to kill in the open, between bgs or while farming mats or whatever.

Is there a chance I will find people in Stranglethorn for example, if I roll alli on a packed server full of horde like Area 52? I m not sure with all the phasing there is in this game nowadays.

Because if wpvp can't happen, I ll be much better off on an empty server, where I will at least have the chests and rare mobs for myself.

Thanks in advance for the replies cause I have been busy staring at the character creation page not knowing what to do.

I m not sure with all the phasing there is in this game nowadays.
this is pretty much it.

I run around with warmode on almost 100% of the time and have since SL released and I've got enough fingers to count the actual "reasonable level range" wpvp ive engaged in and still hold my beer. The vast, vast majority of "wpvp" I get is just some 60 finding me while theyre swapping phases looking for rares or chests or something.

It might work in the bfa zones because theyre few and all new players are forced there. How many use war mode idk. But I seriously doubt youll find anyone in the older zones.

Thanks for you quick replies, I think I'll go with the empty server option then.

I usually find someone at least within 10 levels of me when I do the bfa faction assault dailies. I do them in chromie time and on WM. You might have better luck in present time. Also note in present time you will encounter lv 60s

I have also found people while doing legion invasion dailies

Most of the time I find people nowadays is when I have the timewalking matching the expansion's zone I'm currently in, and that is still rare. Also I'm on EU server but I suppose it's the same everywhere

I recommend places with the world PvP objectives like Hellfire, Zang, and Nagrand I believe? Use a chromie phase so that there are less high levels that will gank you and more levellers. I often encounter wpvp on my 10 in Hellfire and I don't even have access to warmode.

Hello guys,

I want to make a f2p, on a US server. Druid, Rouge,.. not sure yet. My hope is to find levellers to kill in the open, between bgs or while farming mats or whatever.

Is there a chance I will find people in Stranglethorn for example, if I roll alli on a packed server full of horde like Area 52? I m not sure with all the phasing there is in this game nowadays.

Because if wpvp can't happen, I ll be much better off on an empty server, where I will at least have the chests and rare mobs for myself.

Thanks in advance for the replies cause I have been busy staring at the character creation page not knowing what to do.
I ran into a level 44 paladin on my 20 one time. He bubble hearthed

Since SL its been incredibly rare. In BFA i'd still attack people who were up to 60 but now i've barely seen anyone in general.

Less and less people play nowdays, it's been steadily going downhill. I wouldn't count on wpvp much, you're better off playing classic if you want that
This as well. I would guess there has been a massive decline in the population that plays this game in general, not just based on world pvp experiences since BFA, but just the wait times and the fact that i continually run into the same people(levellers included) doing dungeons.

Less and less people play nowdays, it's been steadily going downhill. I wouldn't count on wpvp much, you're better off playing classic if you want that
Even classic has died. I spent hours in classic last year just ganking on my twinks and it was so much fun. Now you’ve got three or four zones you can hit. Strangle Thorne is your best area

Is there still the shared no-XP debuff for non-f2p twinks who queue for random dungeons?

My favorite thing to do after work in Legion and BfA was to just put on some chill music and help random groups speedrun through leveling dungeons for a couple hours. Super relaxing and I loved to min-max.

Is there still the shared no-XP debuff for non-f2p twinks who queue for random dungeons?

My favorite thing to do after work in Legion and BfA was to just put on some chill music and help random groups speedrun through leveling dungeons for a couple hours. Super relaxing and I loved to min-max.
Only if your xp is locked.

Playing on EU Darksorrow i too run around with warmode on almost always, maybe ive been lucky but ive found quite a few "skulls" but with a reasonable health pool (around 3-4k) that have fallen victim to me. Mostly during Legion Assaults.

Users who are viewing this thread