Can you cap cooking to 450 at level 19?

does anyone know of a recpice i can obtain to get me to 450? im at 417 atm and the only thing i can make is green and i think itll stop at 420......... is there something i can have a group of 80s kill and i can loot any recipe to 450? one should be fine and get me the rest of the way or w.e

We still haven't found a way around this?

wow you guys are really annoying... not only were you not helpful, but you thought you were cool in trying to tell me to look into a recipe that requires dalaran cooking rewards. also lets add in that you made me hate this thread 97% of my hate-o-bar b.c you made a full page of anooyooying

there isnt something i can kill at like 420 cooking and itll drop a recipe only lootable by people with 420 cooking? similar to the heavy frostweave bandades?

Superhp, as far as I am aware - no there is not :( Everything to level up above 420 skill requires Dalaran Cooking Rewards, which are still unobtainable to us. There was some hope with the release of Waterlogged Recipe - Item - World of Warcraft, but Blizzard went ahead and added a level requirement, instead of just a cooking skill requirement.

So to answer your question, as far as I know, there is currently no way to get above 420 cooking skill :(

Users who are viewing this thread