Can the 11's Monk get Lingering Drust Essence without the AH?

tangpz

An 11th level Monk with a 40-level Zandalar Enchanting wants to craft an enchanted weapon with the Enchant Weapon: Siphon for a level 62 purple weapon, but lacks Lingering Drust Essence. Can the 11's Monk get Lingering Drust Essence without the AH?

My Zandalari Tailoring skill has reached level 110, and I can craft purple bracers and cloaks, but when I try to disenchant these purple items, it says 'Requires level 58.'

Is this a joke? I can craft purple items, but I can't disenchant them?

Besides Enchant Weapon: Siphon, what are some other enchantments suitable for level 62 purple and level 87 purple weapons?

thanks !!!!

Force multiplier probs for agility.

perhaps machinist brilliance or celestial for intellect.

unless you’re really trying to stack leech I don’t think siphoning is that great.

My 11 is a vet. I'm not purely f2p, so if you are pure f2p, maybe that's your problem.

Lingering Drust Essence is only for Iwen's Enchanting rod, which I don't think we have access to at level 11. No point trying to farm it. The quest for it would be in Drustvar and probably level locked. lvl 50 req for first quest in the chain https://www.wowhead.com/quest=54005/what-the-drust-knew

I have no problems disenchanting the sinister purple items from tailoring. The cheapest material costing one, I think it was the Sinister bracer. I use all my cloth farmed from freehold to craft green bracers, then I Scrap them in the scrapper. I use the explusom and higher level cloth from that to craft the epics. No point going past level 75 enchanting either because There's nothing useful after that except the highest level ring enchant which we can't get as horde because you have to go to nazjatar for the recipe. Alliance can get the Accord ring recipes at their vendor in Boralus at 145 enchanting for some reason, but horde have to go to nazjatar...

I have had your problem with disenchanting shadowland stuff though. I can't disenchant any shadowlands items, crafted or dropped. Seems like its been reported and blizzard said its fixed, but its not or I'm doing something wrong. Gave up once I realized shadowlands enchants don't even work for my 11 anyways :p

Users who are viewing this thread