Can someone show a BiS mage. Level 10

Neon

washed f2p tink
Can someone post all of the enchants/gear that are BiS for an Alliance Frost Mage level 10. Thank you.

wow nice you got the GF'd alliance gear. uh yeah that cloak would be better for arcane. however is frost the caster's cloak gives haste. sadface that you're EU. minor channeling ring isn't obtainable anymore

this is just my 2 cents, ive played mages since BC.

my personal opinion is that new mages in this bracket, without full BiS GF gear should go 14 for better stats and for sheep.

mages are important cc in this bracket, and i think frost is a good spec. i know that you plan to rely primarily on those super speedy frostbolts if you go lvl10 , but frostbolt cast time will still be nice on a 14.

What standout better gear is there for a horde mage at 14? I saw the blue boots, but all ratings take a hit, are the stats gained from BoAs and Poly really worth leveling to 14?

better pants, additional ring options for int and crit, crystalline cuffs, boa stats jump up, crit wand, crit gloves, crit boots, hit belt, yeah, id say significant difference, im finishing a 14 priest and ill post it for you guys,

Users who are viewing this thread