EU+US Can lvl 20 F2Ps craft and Use...

Darc

Grandfathered
Swift Pots and Lesser Agi Pots? Veteran Acc, profession formulas seem to be locked on Enchanting and First Aid that are under 100 requirement to learn.

Edit: Also is there a link to all profession recipes locked out to F2P accounts that are learnable but not usable?

Swiftness Potion, yes. Lesser Agility Elxier requires Alchemy of 140, which isn't doable on F2P.

Swiftness Potion, yes. Lesser Agility Elxier requires Alchemy of 140, which isn't doable on F2P.
sorry meant minor agi not lesser

And now that I'm asking elixir of giant growth for the trolling, since I got that in barrens just in case.

Edit: Also, you know this for a fact because I can't use enchants higher than level 45ish even though I'm 100 and learned them from vendor. Same with Wool bandages for first aid. I heard F2P accounts can't use anything higher than lvl 50 even if they level professions to 100 also something aout Vet Accounts the ones not able to craft use 50+ profession recipes.

Last edited:
sorry meant minor agi not lesser

And now that I'm asking elixir of giant growth for the trolling, since I got that in barrens just in case.

Edit: Also, you know this for a fact because I can't use enchants higher than level 45ish even though I'm 100 and learned them from vendor. Same with Wool bandages for first aid. I heard F2P accounts can't use anything higher than lvl 50 even if they level professions to 100 also something aout Vet Accounts the ones not able to craft use 50+ profession recipes.

That's a current issue, strictly with vets. Pure F2P can use any recipe that they an learn at 100 or less, if they are within the level. I have all the above mentioned (except lesser, obviously) on my F2P with alch, all work fine.

That's a current issue, strictly with vets. Pure F2P can use any recipe that they an learn at 100 or less, if they are within the level. I have all the above mentioned (except lesser, obviously) on my F2P with alch, all work fine.
TY so much Celax, any professions I should start before alc//herb for PVP? Did what I could in enchanting, which was very little past disenchanting dungeon loot while recipe searching.

Edit: Your F2P is a Vet right, not a Pure?

I made this guy to get my Account 100% completion of what I could do F2P while getting my Hearthstone Hero from lvl 20 guy. I'll be looking into that sooner or later. Right now though I just want to get more the easier PVP things done.

Edit: Used to do 19 PVP back in Vanilla//TBC "Shadowfang Rogue, Hunter" so went from free HS Pally Hero to get a 20 PvPer and some account things done such as 20 mounts I was missing for a random example.

TY so much Celax, any professions I should start before alc//herb for PVP? Did what I could in enchanting, which was very little past disenchanting dungeon loot while recipe searching.

Edit: Your F2P is a Vet right, not a Pure?
Nah, mine's a pure. I'm actually just returning after almost a year of not playing. I've also never done vet, so you'd find better advise on that from someone else.

But no problem!

Nah, mine's a pure. I'm actually just returning after almost a year of not playing. I've also never done vet, so you'd find better advise on that from someone else.

But no problem!
Posted in Vet subforum, perhaps I'll get an answer there.

Users who are viewing this thread