Can I have your attention?

Does anyone else feel like the purpose of this thread is unclear? Did Neon start this to begin a conversation on the etiquette of competition in wow? Or did he start it to inform us on what to do in battlegrounds if a team is clearly victorious?

Really Simple, Everyone become a level 29 with OP gear. two teams of ferals against each other. now THATS a fun game. F2p's and Vet's ruin the game. Just because your making the game more competitive for yourself wont make others help you. Not everyone has the same mental and thinking level as you. its better to find something else that you can truly enjoy rather than try to change it to your liking.

You base this game on what is OP and what is not. I like playing as a F2P and i can tell the impact i and my F2P friends have in the game when you group a 5 man is equal to a 5 men premade with OP stuff.

OT : Containing helps, but you have to try and cap the flags super quickly if you are doing it.

Breaking their morale greatly increases your chances of winning. It works on like 70%

I once did a dungeon in TBC with 4 Russians. Every trash pull took at least 2 minutes because they were so drunk they couldn't focus to see what they were attacking. Was still better than most dungeons these days though.

And bliz are really shitting on Oceanic players, not letting them group with US servers except in dungeons. I had to roll a new char to go help a tank out to get some decent gear (heirlooms) from DMF.

Russians are just cancer of EU that's all

It's this thread again. Camping will always be a part of this game as long as players of different skill levels exist. This thread is BAIT

Users who are viewing this thread