Can f2p accounts quest in Zandalar (alliance)?

Lord Null

Hi, I'm some what new to WoW, been playing for about 3 months and have fallen into the whole f2p scene. I recently been questing and finished questing in Tiragarde(10-60) and Drustvar(20-60). I can't quest in Stormsong Valley(30-60) as it is out of my level range and that's fine. I'm trying to figure out how to begin the quest in Zandalar(10-60) and Nazmir(20-60) as they are in my range. I see there is multiple flight paths dotted throughout the zone, so I assume there is questing to be done. I have visited the Wind's Redemption boat, the Harbormaster's office, and the Stormwind harbor and can't seem to figure any of it out.

I think most of the the quests in Zuldazar -or Kul'Tiras for Horde- are not available at level 20.
The quest tracker on wowhead have a few level 20 or below quests for both Zuldazar/Nazmir for Alliance and Drustvar/Tiragarde for Horde but I don't know if there is a requirement to do them. They look more like side quests than a full campaign but hey, worth a shot.

I believe there are a few quests in zul dazar and nazmir

Unfortunately I think any of them that tie into the war campaign are locked behind that boat quest

As an alliance, you can get to zul dazar by heading to Durotar and near the troll starting area echo isles there is a boat that goes between zones

Once you make it to zul I highly recommend you set your hearth in xibala, which will allow you easy access between zuldazar and boralus (there is a npc to who can teleport you directly to boralus from here - and then you can take portals in boralus of course)

Not until 25 for alliance unfortunately. You can still get to Zandalar though, but there will be no quests unless you're horde.

Users who are viewing this thread