Can anyone Translate Persian?

google

It is not exactly easy to type in the Arabic script (aka Abjab). There are different dialects as well.

If it is really important that you get it translated you can try a local mosque or university. That is unless the material is of the sensitive nature.

It is not exactly easy to type in the Arabic script (aka Abjab). There are different dialects as well.

If it is really important that you get it translated you can try a local mosque or university. That is unless the material is of the sensitive nature.

It's this if anyone was wondering.
412MDlc.jpg

Not quite sure if it's spam or something meaningless. But it shouldn't hurt to find out. The guy had civil engineer as his bio and a link to a blog full of Arabic wording with a picture of Galileo.

And yeah, Google doesn't really translate that well, especially considering it wants to write everything backwards (I'm guessing how the language is intended). And the alphabet is tricky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can translate it.

The man is telling NASA that he is an engineer in Iran. He explains that the recent "boosters" that they tested can be improved.

He is telling NASA to contact him via Skype so that he can further explain what he is talking about. He claims, that with his method, he can create better results in less time. In essence he is claiming that his revision of the booster would "increase the strength and speed" needed to reach other planets.

I can translate it.

The man is telling NASA that he is an engineer in Iran. He explains that the recent "boosters" that they tested can be improved.

He is telling NASA to contact him via Skype so that he can further explain what he is talking about. He claims, that with his method, he can create better results in less time. In essence he is claiming that his revision of the booster would "increase the strength and speed" needed to reach other planets.

That's interesting. Thanks for the input
@Allybeboba haha got any friends in NASA if this is legit?

Edit: could always be some self-righteous nerd claiming to know something they don't already know. I'm sure they get a lot of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread