Can anyone link me a good (best) SP Warlcok?

lindenkron said:
for a viable SP warlock that isn't just stacking SP, but needs other stats as well, I'd take 6 hit over that little extra SP. :)

Sure, if you plan on only PuGing on your lock.

I don't know if the OP is looking for just a casual lock or a premade lock, but I would not use hit gear in a premade when you should be stacking SP. A hit pot covers that if you don't like speccing into the hit talent.

All I can say is the extra stam is worthless in a premade, whereas those 3 points can be spent better elsewhere. You might argue that the hit talent isn't worth speccing into, but I am pointing out the less cost of dots.

More Dots = More Damage

I now use BOA charge staff > jordan. i use hit pots. for pugs

and the Friar staff with 30sp and wiz oil for Premades.

I use 1 AGM and 1 insagnia of the horde and swap to SP trinket when horde is on CD.

I use hit pot + spidersilk for the hit cap as id much rather have the stats from boa staff or SP for friar than use jordan.

My SP gear is complete apart from the +9 SP pants (cant find them anywhere). and the random dungeon belt because im unlucky :p

So thanks for all the help guys, much appriciated.

Also i moved from alliance to horde last night! =D wewt!

Aggramar - EU - Horde name: Róflmaó

gimmie an in game /w if your on aggy :)

thanks again all.

- Pew

For max sp, you'll have to be blood elf and have 6 shadow spellpower bracers.

My math might be off, but I'm counting 166sp max without any consumables and using Blessed Seer staff.

Edit: 169 shadow spellpower max... I still might be wrong though.

One of my locks has 171 shadow unbuffed and that is without the 1-2 sp you can get on cloak and bracers by sacrificing some other stats like hit and stam.

got 1298 hp with full Sp gear not bad :)

(apart from SP trinkets i dont like them hehe)

and that gives me 157 SP... 171 with SP trinks (i use the SP trinks for WSG and 1 horde trink + 1 AGM for arena)

Users who are viewing this thread