Can 70 Twinks effectively farm Emblems of Heroism for Heirlooms?

The reason I ask is because I am thinking of boosting a 5man farming team for my 5 kids & I. The primary purpose of the team will be to farm things for Twinks on those 5 accounts (Heirlooms & killing bosses/etc) but it would great if I can XPoff some or all of them to Twink at 70 or 79 & still achieve those goals.

I can't remember specifics on how Emblems worked back at original WotLK but my initial research show that there are 4 Daily quests that look to need at least level 78 so if there are no other options to accrue Heirlooms over time then my 5man farming team will only be able to Twink at 79 (not 70)...

I don't care if the 70 Twinks will take longer as long as they can unlock Heirlooms reasonably fast... For reference the following is the best info I have found so far:

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/currency=101/emblem-of-heroism#reward-from-q;0-3+12

I would be OK if one or more of the 5 only get emblems for killing bosses & not quests (assuming a 70 Twink can enter a Heroic Dungeon & get emblems without the daily quest)...

The reason I ask is because I am thinking of boosting a 5man farming team for my 5 kids & I. The primary purpose of the team will be to farm things for Twinks on those 5 accounts (Heirlooms & killing bosses/etc) but it would great if I can XPoff some or all of them to Twink at 70 or 79 & still achieve those goals.

I can't remember specifics on how Emblems worked back at original WotLK but my initial research show that there are 4 Daily quests that look to need at least level 78 so if there are no other options to accrue Heirlooms over time then my 5man farming team will only be able to Twink at 79 (not 70)...

I don't care if the 70 Twinks will take longer as long as they can unlock Heirlooms reasonably fast... For reference the following is the best info I have found so far:

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/currency=101/emblem-of-heroism#reward-from-q;0-3+12

I would be OK if one or more of the 5 only get emblems for killing bosses & not quests (assuming a 70 Twink can enter a Heroic Dungeon & get emblems without the daily quest)...
Heroic wrath dungeons require 80

Heroic wrath dungeons require 80
UGG... Huge bummer to hear that... I was really hoping to be able to get some 70-79 Twinks AND be able to farm Heirlooms from the boosts...

Unless someone identifies a way for 70s &/or 79s to farm Heirlooms then I guess I will unfortunately start planning on doing 5 boosts to 70 & then taking them all to the 80 Cap... At this point I am thinking of doing one of the following 5 man Heirloom farming teams:

Paladin+4Shaman
Paladin+3Shaman+Druid
Paladin+2Shaman+Druid+Priest

On my 6th account I may boost a Mage to 70+ so that I can port the whole team and give free food/water/buffs/etc... I already have several lower level Warlocks spread across the accounts that I can stage anywhere I want to summon on demand to (we leveled two 4Lock+Priest teams to at least get summoning back in Classic)...

My brother on his account may boost a 70 Paladin and level it to the 80 cap so he can get Heirlooms for his Twinks (he mainly plays Paladins & may do some 39 & 49 Twinking)...

So with the above in mind we will likely end up with at least 6 level 80s & maybe a level 70+ Mage (not sure if I will need/want any Heirlooms on that account so I may leave the Mage at 70 if I can get the ports & decent enough buffs/food/water for our farming)...

Last edited:
Hey

You can farm the marks from argent tournament to buy heirlooms below level 80!

You need to be exalted with all 5 major cities to be able to use the marks.

combine this with a heirloom from icecrowm, and maybe a couple from wintergrasp and ur set!

that requires level 77 tho

Lowest you can get any badges as of now is the heroism added to some quests at 71. 77+ as mentioned can do argent tourney for some along with most all quests blizzard added in with them. So TLDR 70 = no. 79 = maybe

Users who are viewing this thread