Calling out an Aerie Peak premade group for GY camping

LMFAO COTUS your gy farming skillz are shit. No guild can gy farm as good as ROLLIN ON TWENTY FOURS #1. you got pushed back wtf our premade never got pushed back before. wouldsmash is a good priest rest are trash amatuers gy farmers.

pro tip aoe the gy area to pick off rogues/druids

i dunno, man. we're pretty fucking good at GY farming. wouldsmash can attest to our brutal efficiency and effectiveness.

but hey, i'm willing to face you in a GY camp-off any day of the week. we get our 5, you get your 5, we queue for back to back games, take screenshots, and compare afterwards. you down?

edit: no more than 1 hunter allowed.

i dunno, man. we're pretty fucking good at GY farming. wouldsmash can attest to our brutal efficiency and effectiveness.

but hey, i'm willing to face you in a GY camp-off any day of the week. we get our 5, you get your 5, we queue for back to back games, take screenshots, and compare afterwards. you down?

edit: no more than 1 hunter allowed.
why the fuck should i play by your rules?

I don't know if you realize this, but maybe you should take your head out of your ass once in a while and think for a second that some people actually enjoy playing Warsong Gulch instead of Arathi Basin. They're 2 different games. We're not allowed to have a different preference than you?

you can queue for WSG all you want - i certainly can't stop you!

if getting camped all day, being cut down over and over again by unbelievably bad players who happened to roll 20 hunters, and being fucked with by 24s is your idea of "enjoyment", then i can't do anything other than respectfully disagree with your "preference"!

lots of people are into S&M - it's really not that uncommon.

you can queue for WSG all you want - i certainly can't stop you!

if getting camped all day, being cut down over and over again by unbelievably bad players who happened to roll 20 hunters, and being fucked with by 24s is your idea of "enjoyment", then i can't do anything other than respectfully disagree with your "preference"!

lots of people are into S&M - it's really not that uncommon.

You know exactly what I meant by that post.

You're encouraging q'ing for AB by GY farming, you said it yourself. You're trying to force a preference onto people.

why the fuck should i play by your rules?

do you have a better suggestion? if we use more than 1 hunter, it's going to be too easy, and we won't be able to tell who are *really* the better GY campers. i think that 1 hunter is a sensible limitation. you scared?!

You know exactly what I meant by that post.

You're encouraging q'ing for AB by GY farming, you said it yourself. You're trying to force a preference onto people.

oh, i know what you mean, i just think that you are incorrect. what we're doing by camping people in WSG is absolutely no different than what 90% of WSG games are already like. we're not "forcing" anything on anybody at all. they're getting the exact same experience that they would have otherwise got - shitty, worthless excuses for "pvp" that aren't fun for anybody.

i was being facetious by suggesting that some people like that kind of crap, but the truth is, there ARE people who DO like that stuff - look no further than the rollin on 24s guy who is posting in this thread. the f2p 20s who continue to queue for WSG are directly encouraging and validating their behavior by continuing to queue WSG and take the punishment, despite having a perfectly viable alternative.

since horde side is gy farming i mma play on alliance side with the krew to gy farm horde noobs

its also funny to see noobs QQ about gy farming on the forums lmfao

oh, i know what you mean, i just think that you are incorrect. what we're doing by camping people in WSG is absolutely no different than what 90% of WSG games are already like. we're not "forcing" anything on anybody at all. they're getting the exact same experience that they would have otherwise got - shitty, worthless excuses for "pvp" that aren't fun for anybody.

i was being facetious by suggesting that some people like that kind of crap, but the truth is, there ARE people who DO like that stuff - look no further than the rollin on 24s guy who is posting in this thread. the f2p 20s who continue to queue for WSG are directly encouraging and validating their behavior by continuing to queue WSG and take the punishment, despite having a perfectly viable alternative.

People who dislike AB are the same people who do not understand AB are the same people who spew the DEF 3 BASES AND WIN garbage

since horde side is gy farming i mma play on alliance side with the krew to gy farm horde noobs

its also funny to see noobs QQ about gy farming on the forums lmfao

Keep dodging.

COTUS of all the f2p 20s i trolled calling them 12 year old fags you actually act like one

QQ more

AB weekend see you there so i can pwn your team

COTUS of all the f2p 20s i trolled calling them 12 year old fags you actually act like one

QQ more

AB weekend see you there so i can pwn your team

see you at the GY farm-off! oh wait, no i won't, because you're too scared of being exposed by a bunch of half-twinked level 20s! stay small, stay second place, my friend!

oh, and since we're all already here having this friendly conversation about GY farming: allow me to advertise for our Aerie Peak Horde GY Farming Pick-up Group! (APHGYFPUG)

s-keying 1800 hp unbuffed alliance hunters got you down? frustrated by your WSG team being overmatched time and time again by a bunch of keyboard-turning, male human bads? there's no need to live in disappointment and self-pity any longer - the APHGYFPUG is here!

team up with like-minded players who are tired of being victimized by people who can barely tie their shoes or wipe the drool off their faces in real life! make new friends! have fun playing as a team! our GY farming group sessions include: icebreakers to meet your fellow GY farmers, friendly contests such as "Killing Blow Master", "Can you break 50k damage done?", and "How many emotes can you get off before they release spirit?"! every GY farm session includes a guaranteed amount of honor farmed or your money back! (disclaimer: joining the APHGYFPUG does not cost any money).

if you're interested, just send COTUS a tell next time you're in-game and interested in getting the party started! no more whining, no more self-defeatism - let's join hands in friendship and arms and win glory for the Horde!

I HAD A LOOK ON ALL OF COTUS'S POSTS AND THEY WERE BASICALLY TROLL POST AND HE HAVENT GOT BANNED YET?

AND I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE 20 MINUTES AFTER I WAS POSTING I GOT BANNED? sorry for all caps i am mad

I HAD A LOOK ON ALL OF COTUS'S POSTS AND THEY WERE BASICALLY TROLL POST AND HE HAVENT GOT BANNED YET?

AND I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE 20 MINUTES AFTER I WAS POSTING I GOT BANNED? sorry for all caps i am mad

i'm just trying to put out a GY farming challenge, man. you don't have to be so rude!

if you're too scared to accept the challenge, just say so - it's not a big deal. i'd be pretty intimidated by our GY farming prowess, too. but there's no need for such insults and name-calling! there's no reason why we can't both be in the big leagues together.

Users who are viewing this thread