Calling out all 19 twinks

Rumor has it WSG may drop early, so I thought I'd stop by and remind you guys: Every one of you is absolute garbage. Can't wait to show these old boomer twinks who's boss in the gulch. And don't even get me started on these cata babies, they're gonna get farmed and instantly unsub. Lmao. Oh.. and I almost forgot about these simps claiming to be the best 19 twink rogue... It's 2019 buddy. You're nothing. I'm gonna absolutely dumpster you. You'll be experiencing an ego death on par with 3 fat rips of DMT. See you in the gulch scrubs

- Onebigjonson (Westfall)
This almost makes me want to play classic

look i tried playing classic but i have a very low tolerance for boredom srry. curious, what have u been doing all this time without wsg? gearing?
I just haven't been online. Plenty of other things to do than play WoW. I will admit Classic is boring right now, but once BGs come out I don't think that will be the case

I just haven't been online. Plenty of other things to do than play WoW. I will admit Classic is boring right now, but once BGs come out I don't think that will be the case
And you’re trying to flame me for playing retail, which has actual available bgs, because...

And you’re trying to flame me for playing retail, which has actual available bgs, because...
because you're a f2p... watching paint dry is more entertaining than BGing against a bunch of inbreds...

because you're a f2p... watching paint dry is more entertaining than BGing against a bunch of inbreds...

I have not been playuing modern wow for a while (since the new separation xp on / xp off), but do you mean FTP 20s can queue in BGs now? Last time i tried you could only queue dungeons. Was this changed?

The only big Johnson you have is your huge ego shitkid. Gonna be hilarious watching you get dumpstered in the Gulch.
start stretching big guy. this johnson might be too big for you

/yawnnn you guys r putting me to sleep.. Lmk if u guys want some Smoke from <Glo Gang>. Would be willing to put bets ill destroy anyone or any guild :). Good luck all please follow in my foot steps to glory. <3

Love,
Validoz,Leoloxheart,Vestive

What faction/server is <Glo Gang>

Users who are viewing this thread