Calling Mankrik Alliance

Turambar

Veteran
I have met a lot of 19's on Mankrik that are just in regular guilds or no guild at all. I figured why should we not band together in a true guild for 19's only. Tonight I /gquit and created Masters of Doom. I want to bring together all the stragglers and vagabonds. We will have more fun together then seperated doing our own things. When Bg's aren't popping we will have duels outside of Stormwind to sharpen our skills, and we will go over battle strategies. We will help eachother get arena trinkets and other gear, but most of all we will kick some ass in Warsong Gulch. If that sounds good to you, hit me up on alliance Mankrik. You can find me on Dreadhelm my 19 War, or on Pharazôn my 19 priest. Other than that I will be on my 80 Tyrîon collecting emblems for my 19's heirlooms. lets get this thing rolling. Lesss goooo. Please repy here or hit me up in game if interested.

A little about me. I have been playing since vanilla. I was co-founder of the first alliance twink guild on Lightninghoof and have devoted 99% of my WOW career to twinking in the 19's 29's and 39's but mostly 19's. I was on Elune after lightninghoof, and then twinking kinda got screwed over, so i took a long break. I have twinked Warrior, Priest, Shaman, Paladin, Rogue, Mage, Druid, and briefly hunter. Some multiple times over. I have experimented with different talent specs in each class. I dont follow cookie cutter templates. My warrior has a high strength / crit build which maximizes the use of thunderclap and it has been very effective so far. Some of you may remember me from my horde mage Freezor <HAVOC> but if you go way back my original twinks were Turambar a 19 warrior and Orokusaki, an ambush rogue. Though i doubt anyone here remembers that.

Users who are viewing this thread