Calling all level 19 Horde Twinks over the Age of 18...

Drayner

Just getting an idea where you guys are. Are there any out there?

If you too embarrassed to reply here, shoot me a PM.

funny topic

i did play 19s after my 18th birthday, but i don't play them anymore : /

No worries here.

I play 19's and I am 20 years old.

20 years old. I don't play 19s as much as 29s and 49s, though.

Hatin' the youngin's? I'll give you a challenge, see yah on bloodlust, brah'

Hopefully getting into 19s soon enough. Not sure what to go though. I'd love to make an anti-rogue rogue or anti-hunter hunter >.<

I remember both of those classes shitting me to tears when I tried 19s. Wouldn't mind suggestions for something other than a hunter or rogue. PM me, as I'd rather not get the thread off topic :p

Oh, and 21 here.

just wondering what is the significance (in terms of twinking/wow) of being 18?

if its some kind of assumption that ppl under 18 are immature...thats kind of ignorant...its not like the day u turn 18, u go from wetting ur bed to being a functional adult

if theirs some other reason, thats fine, but if its some kind of generalization about maturity, id say maybe u should go on a more person to person basis

Tetox said:
just wondering what is the significance (in terms of twinking/wow) of being 18?

there are so many people under 18 that play 19s, it's rare to find older people playing them. i'm sure drayner feels like a great grandpa sometimes playing them sometimes

not that there's anything wrong or right with that

if its some kind of assumption that ppl under 18 are immature...thats kind of ignorant...its not like the day u turn 18, u go from wetting ur bed to being a functional adult

if theirs some other reason, thats fine, but if its some kind of generalization about maturity, id say maybe u should go on a more person to person basis

well age is a rough guideline for maturity, granted there are very mature 12 year olds and epeening/nerd raging 30 year olds, but you have to accept younger people are typically more immature.

it's still retarded to bash on age because it is uncontrollable, and maturity is more reliant on the person than anything anyways.

Druiddroid said:
there are so many people under 18 that play 19s, it's rare to find older people playing them. i'm sure drayner feels like a great grandpa sometimes playing them sometimes

not that there's anything wrong or right with that

well age is a rough guideline for maturity, granted there are very mature 12 year olds and epeening/nerd raging 30 year olds, but you have to accept younger people are typically more immature.

it's still retarded to bash on age because it is uncontrollable, and maturity is more reliant on the person than anything anyways.

Not neccessarily true as you oldies have RL Rumsey rum :D

25, only play 19's

used to play 19s (at 22) now stick to pretty much only 29s at 24 =)

although i do enjoy hopping on my 19 here and again for some fun

EDIT: just realized this is for hordies...LOL see you guys out there >=)

Users who are viewing this thread