Calling all Level 1 twinks in the US

sorry this is taking so long guys! my server xfer hasn't gone through yet (guild bank will still be 5 days from now), but once my Lock gets over we'll put up a "holder" guild so that we can all at least see whose online.

the time increasing factors for me are:

1) moving crap off of all my level 1 twinks on hyjal
2) the server xfer
3) coming up with a realID list (if someone wants to take care of that and post it under our guild recruitment post that would be great!)
4) it's saturday, 80 degrees, and cigars and beer are calling my name!

just a point of clarification, we weren't planning starting until next week when the guild transfer was complete, we just wanted to give everyone a heads up this week to take advantage of the DMF for BoAs starting tomorrow

(l33t tip: if you stay up late tonight, you get an extra day of dailies with DMF if you do them as soon as they start)

Last edited by a moderator:
Running a shammy instead of a monk; didn't realize you were running monk and didn't want to copy.
That's fine...we probably won't use Shamans for most PVE stuff...in a typical 10 man raid, I think the comp would be 6-7 mage/druid/lock and 3-4 monk/rogue ... but Squeaky has some great PVP ideas and like I said earlier, I'd imagine by the time it's all said and done, we'll all have 3-4 fully twinked level 1s :)

By the way - my Lock is over - pst me in game for a ginvite ... the holder guilds name is twinkinfo (original huh? :) ) everyone will have invite priviledges

sorry this is taking so long guys! my server xfer hasn't gone through yet (guild bank will still be 5 days from now), but once my Lock gets over we'll put up a "holder" guild so that we can all at least see whose online.

the time increasing factors for me are:

1) moving crap off of all my level 1 twinks on hyjal
2) the server xfer
3) coming up with a realID list (if someone wants to take care of that and post it under our guild recruitment post that would be great!)
4) it's saturday, 80 degrees, and cigars and beer are calling my name!

just a point of clarification, we weren't planning starting until next week when the guild transfer was complete, we just wanted to give everyone a heads up this week to take advantage of the DMF for BoAs starting tomorrow

(l33t tip: if you stay up late tonight, you get an extra day of dailies with DMF if you do them as soon as they start)

Hey, you want to go do something in real life, go right ahead just tell me what you need to be taken care of and I will do everything I can to do that.

im in the guild on my dk remind me to get invited on my level one druid also i got counterweight and a head piece already for very cheap :D

im in the guild on my dk remind me to get invited on my level one druid also i got counterweight and a head piece already for very cheap :D

hey cool, don't forget to get your level 1 druid invited...just a reminder:rolleyes:

UPDATE:
Guild is being transfered in 4 days I believe?
My main is being transfered tomarrow.
Everyone is working on getting boas and their DKs!
Come join the fun and take advantage of the unlimited DMF tickets!

IMPORTANT IF YOUR GRINDING DMF BOAS! The boxes you get are mailable and hold tickets in them, keep making and deleting chars for a boa a day :D

Already got heirloom chest, still need shoulders and guild heirlooms. And my DK is grinding for a thrash blade. What shoulders would a paladin tank need, the pvp ones or pve tank?

Already got heirloom chest, still need shoulders and guild heirlooms. And my DK is grinding for a thrash blade. What shoulders would a paladin tank need, the pvp ones or pve tank?

Well paladins can't really tank. They can't exactly hold threat....

Got my thrash blade and fully geared now beside boas, guild boas won't be a problem but honor ones will be a grind

Users who are viewing this thread