Calling all Hunters/Goblins

rivalwild

Legend
Maybe people could share some cool tricks that can be done through Disengage and Rocket Jump. I am considering make a goblin because of their move-ability inside the battleground

If you can, film your trick and post it on this thread. If you can't then leave a comment explaining the trick

YouTube - Goblin Warsong Gulch Glitch

Disclaimer: Blizzard would have considered things like this when they implemented both jumping spells. This clip is just an example, whether what you show be considered a glitch or not. I hope this becomes a useful post, not a flaming about "exploitation"

EDIT: cleared things up

wait watzers ar u talking about?

I can't wait till this gets hot fixed and people get banned for having an advantage over another person /eyeroll.

This has been around and known since the beginning of goblins./.

Diiesel said:
INC goblin FC horde side sitting up there for 30 minutes... Great.

that would be stupid. the FC would still be in range for any ranged class , or any class with a ranged attack at all, and rogues could just shadow step up there

also I would love to see a goblin FC alli side.

My favorite use of the rocket boots so far is after grabbing the alliance flag running to that big hill on the top of the alliance ramp and jump off, then rocket jump in mid air, you get a little past the zerker hut in the air. It is also useful from the top of the alliance tunnel, same concept.

Another one, which was mentioned in another thread was to jump off iether roof like your going to run out of the flag room turn around and pop the rocket boots mid jump and land on the 2nd level, Its an effective juke aginst melee who are too happy to follow you down.

yougotcriton said:
that would be stupid. the FC would still be in range for any ranged class , or any class with a ranged attack at all, and rogues could just shadow step up there

also I would love to see a goblin FC alli side.

My favorite use of the rocket boots so far is after grabbing the alliance flag running to that big hill on the top of the alliance ramp and jump off, then rocket jump in mid air, you get a little past the zerker hut in the air. It is also useful from the top of the alliance tunnel, same concept.

Another one, which was mentioned in another thread was to jump off iether roof like your going to run out of the flag room turn around and pop the rocket boots mid jump and land on the 2nd level, Its an effective juke aginst melee who are too happy to follow you down.

you could also use the rocket jump to quickly cap flag, just pop rockets boots from roof.

Users who are viewing this thread