Call to Arms : Warsong Gulch! A WOTLK 19s Event! March 18-24!!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Call to Arms : Warsong Gulch - MARCH 18-24

Warlords of Warsong would like to announce a COMMUNITY WIDE Call to Arms Event for the 19 community. This event is aimed at promoting the activity of our community, hopefully bringing back some names that we haven’t seen in a while. The Grand Prize for the winners of this event is starting at $100 and 20k Mankrik Gold Donated by Warlords of Warsong, I encourage more people from the community to donate to make this event more attractive to all. There will be prizes for the top 3 winners! [THIS IS FOR HORDE AND ALLIANCE]

Here is how the rules work -

Call to Arms ⚔️

Games must be VICTORIES to earn any of the “Achievements” listed below!

Warsong Gulch Victory - Win Warsong Gulch - 5 Gold Dragons

Warsong Gulch Perfection - Win Warsong Gulch with a score of 3-0 - 10 Gold Dragons

Ironman - Capture 3 flags in one game while having 0 deaths - 10 Gold Dragons

Frenzied Defender - Return 5 flags in one game - 15 Gold Dragons

Wreaking Ball - Get 20 Killing Blows without dying - 25 Gold Dragons

Wreaking Havoc - Get 30 Killing Blows without dying - 35 Gold Dragons

Warmonger - Get 20 Killing Blows and atleast one Flag Capture without dying - 50 Gold Dragons

War Medic - Complete a Warsong Gulch with a victory while having the most healing in the game - 10 Gold Dragons

Immortals - (As a healer) Complete a Warsong Gulch with a victory while having 0 team deaths - 25 Gold Dragons

To receive Rewards for Call to Arms achievements, screenshot your scoreboard at the end of each game and post it in Warlords Discord in the channel # warlords-call-to-arms or send them directly to me. I will add up your points and add it to your total.

These accomplishments can be earned unlimited amount of times per day, it is not the actual “in-game achievement” that you have to obtain, just the actual feat. Send in your screenshots for your “Gold Dragons”

Please message me with any questions!

2BBC8EF2-A2FC-42DE-B553-BB182D9B8775.jpeg

46 19s have earned Gold Dragons from Monday and Tuesday night games! Over 50 19s have played WSG over the past 2 nights! If you have a 19 on Wrath, GET ON AND GET SOME FUN GAMES IN!!

If you do not have a level 19 on Wrath, Warlords of Warsong is recruiting and will fully fund you!! We are the most unique twink guild in WoW, with Weekly events that include dueling tournaments, Warsong Deathmatch, Arenas, WPvP Brawls, and more! We also offer a Guild Currency for participation in events that can be used to buy Guild Merchandise and even WoW Subscription time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread