Call to Arms - Alterac Valley - 5-8th January

nathaniel

Legend
Good afternoon!

We will be queueing Horde 61-70 Alterac Valley this weekend!

It would be great to see participation from both factions.

Games will start from 19:00 UK Time on the Friday.

If you are interested in joining you can contact me on the following channels;

XPOff
In-game @ Bladelol-Mograine (Horde EU)
Discord @ Bladelol.
Battlenet @ nathaniel#2139

Bump friendly reminder that games will be hosted on Friday this week from 19:00UK time!

Has anyone experienced any AV battles this weekend in the 61-70 bracket on EU?

No, and this weekend neither in the 69 bracket. I remembered 3 AV weekends ago it was still alive though, played a lot of AV's with or against you. Seems every twinking PVP character doesn't play anymore. And I was leveling another one because the 69 bracket was so fun.

No, and this weekend neither in the 69 bracket. I remembered 3 AV weekends ago it was still alive though, played a lot of AV's with or against you. Seems every twinking PVP character doesn't play anymore. And I was leveling another one because the 69 bracket was so fun.

Unfortunately this seems to be true, I've not had a single AV again all weekend.

Unfortunately this seems to be true, I've not had a single AV again all weekend.
Are battlegrounds like Warsong active if I may ask? I'm little new to the 69 bgs, but only played AV till now because the weekends were so good. I was even planning on leveling some chars for this specific bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread