Call to arms 29 EU

Jva

Legend
Its done guys :)

Region Wide Battlegroup Matching - World of Warcraft

the Realmpools are merged , now get your ass into the bg

All 29 Twinks in EU should queue tomorrow at 7.00 pm servertime (english cruelty) to get the ball rollin baby

See you in BG

Disc Priest queing from Bloodscalp - Blackout.

I would suppose he means 19:00 hours in zone GMT +1. which would mean that depending on where you are people would be in queue in the time range from 17:00 GMT -1) till 21:00 (GMT +3) or so. I won't be in queue till Monday, so hope to see most of you people then.

Lómion said:
I would suppose he means 19:00 hours in zone GMT +1. which would mean that depending on where you are people would be in queue in the time range from 17:00 GMT -1) till 21:00 (GMT +3) or so. I won't be in queue till Monday, so hope to see most of you people then.

Thanks Lomion that is exactly what i mean , sry ^^

I hope you will be able to motivate some guys from remembered for the next days!

saw this, got a rog im lvling and decided to lock xp, geared up a little, i hope pop happens and ill gear fully.

i got alot of mates who have 29's, and are guna roll 29's or something along this line, most in blackout with a few players having old chars in cyclone, if the bg merge is working properly we should get into same ques as cruelty? and can any1 tell if cruelty has had a pop today?

suzzane said:
saw this, got a rog im lvling and decided to lock xp, geared up a little, i hope pop happens and ill gear fully.

i got alot of mates who have 29's, and are guna roll 29's or something along this line, most in blackout with a few players having old chars in cyclone, if the bg merge is working properly we should get into same ques as cruelty? and can any1 tell if cruelty has had a pop today?

Hey, we are working on it right now :). Maybe its a little bit buggy . We had definitly more then 10 alliance queued and i think horde too.

Check out the cruelty forums for info. And get into the irc channel.

QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Channel: #29EU

it should work without any problems the next days :D

Keep update the ppl for queue times

well i got bg in blackout battlegroup XP on, lvling a horde toon (heard there was lack of, and horde is easier for me for agms and such).

with Ravencrest and some other cyclone bg realm.

i remembe,r im origionally from there ^.^

so lets try tomorow ;)

I doubt, that we can organize twink-BG before Cataclysm. But all should be ready to play on twink-BG after December 7th.

I'll play with you during any appointed time. AFTER Cataclysm.

P.S. - Russian community will give ~7-8 twinks for 29 EuroBG's after Cataclysm.

Humanist said:
I doubt, that we can organize twink-BG before Cataclysm. But all should be ready to play on twink-BG after December 7th.

I'll play with you during any appointed time. AFTER Cataclysm.

P.S. - Russian community will give ~7-8 twinks for 29 EuroBG's after Cataclysm.

Hm i´ve heard about 20+ ppl from russia. Just have a look at the Uk-cruelty forum.

And im sure that we will get a pop before cata... yesterday we had about 20+ Alliance in queue but we are lacking on Horde or the queue system is buggy. So hope today it will be better.

I think , that when cata will hit , many ppl want to play their mains or want to play an worgen / goblin.... So now its the time to get the things started

Merge is there, no reason to wait

He provides facts, but I - forecasts, which are not built with empty thoughts ofc. We will grant more players for sure

Хум бля, не пости такие цифры

By the way I have noticed that today at 19:00 UTC(GMT...)+1 EU 29ths are going to have games x)

I would join you as well!

In Russian twink-community at 29 level there are no 20 players. :D

I'll be happy, if we start twink-BG today or before Cataclysm. But the fact remains - real games will begin only after December, 7th. :cool:

P.S. -I'll come today and I'll come then when it will be necessary.

Lathoriel said:
Sadly we didn't have wsg pop today, but anyway we will try to queue on next friday x)

Sorry, please dont speak for all of us, you will maybe try it next friday :). Most off us will definetly try it earlier. Sunday is the best day to get a pop, so i think we should try it then again. I will be in queue tomorrow too .....

Two days after merge, and a friday, no suprise that we didnt get a pop! But to start promotion for queues in one week.... common.. There is more we can do !

Try to, but I think there was a place for some bugs with Exp-off BGs and 1-2 days are not enough to fix it!

RU 29ths have games today and tomorrow at 20:00 utc1, gl anyway!

Lathoriel said:
Try to, but I think there was a place for some bugs with Exp-off BGs and 1-2 days are not enough to fix it!

RU 29ths have games today and tomorrow at 20:00 utc1, gl anyway!

Yes, could be that there is a bug, because we had a lot ppl queued.

But we should try it. Looking forward to see you on Friday :). I hope we will get a pop to day or tomorrow , sunday is good for us :D

Users who are viewing this thread