cadet's bow

Serious question though. Is there a specific reason why many lvl 1s stay away from heirlooms which is in many cases is far superor to these white drops? Is it just to be oldschool or what's the deal? Thought twinking was about getting the best gear possible for your lvl, whether it's op or not.

Serious question though. Is there a specific reason why many lvl 1s stay away from heirlooms which is in many cases is far superor to these white drops? Is it just to be oldschool or what's the deal? Thought twinking was about getting the best gear possible for your lvl, whether it's op or not.

It might be that heirlooms don't provide any stats at level 1 (speculation) so their BiS is the item with the most armor.

No, I am talking about in this case where this guy wants Cadets bow instead of BoA bow. Makes little sense, unless you want to nerf yourself, which is not what twinking is about.

No, I am talking about in this case where this guy wants Cadets bow instead of BoA bow. Makes little sense, unless you want to nerf yourself, which is not what twinking is about.

I just looked at the stats for both, and the only explanation I can think of is the speed. I'm not sure why, but 2.00>2.80.

Charmed Ancient Bow got 8.0 DPS 1 agi, 1 hit rating and 1 crit rating, while Cadet's Bow got 4.0 DPS and no stats. I think he just wants to be oldschool or something..

Users who are viewing this thread