Bye Bottled Tornado, It's Been Fun!

Weren't you the one exploiting it with your boyfriend Kalmah L0L

And still lost all the games you were using exploit jumps with it :D BestEU

Mesikämmen you know, just because you have friends doesn't mean you are gay.... i don't know how your relation works whit your "friends" (and i don't want to know either) but i for one prefer the oposite gender and not my friends. And if you are attracted to your friends, then fine good for you but please keep that to your self and don't make stupid conclusions, that everyone else are like you.

R.I.P Dåe and Viotin

Not sure what dåe did but, atleast I wasn't grabbing flag and going to unreachable places. I just killed you when you did that.

Mesikämmen you know, just because you have friends doesn't mean you are gay.... i don't know how your relation works whit your "friends" (and i don't want to know either) but i for one prefer the oposite gender and not my friends. And if you are attracted to your friends, then fine good for you but please keep that to your self and don't make stupid conclusions, that everyone else are like you.

Don't get butthurt over a forum post dude

i
r
o
n
y

k

p
o
s
t
s

w
i
t
h

n
o

c
o
n
t
r
i
b
u
t
i
o
n

o
r

a
n
y

u
s
e
f
u
l

i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n

s
i
n
c
e

j
a
n
!

a
m

i

d
o
i
n
g

i
t

r
i
g
h
t

Damn, how the hell do you guys spell like this, it's unconvenient and takes forever!

Users who are viewing this thread