Buying Squealer's Belts!

Ultimateys

Legend
Greetings, I'm buying Squealer's Belts on Dunemaul EU, I imagine quite a lot of people may have belts here and you are most likely not using your character.

I can trade the belt for a pet that you can sell on your home realm, or gold.

If you're not using it, why not get rid of it for a realistic compensation? :)

(I got pets like Disgusting Oozeling, Dark Whelpling, Azure Whelpling and more.)

I'd think the Squealer's Belt should go for a little more than semi-rare pet drops, but good luck with the sale.
I doubt it being worth more than that to someone who doesn't use it.

Ultimateys tell me, ulti, does that mean that you are making a comeback on LoT? It's kinda sad that Bon is the only one cultivating the traditions there ;(
Been playing for like 2 weeks now but in very small amounts, however, I've been really active the last 5 days, I arranged an event last night and we manged to kill three different things, including a elite with 60k hp, will hopefully wind up putting something up on youtube. Guild is very active with Gradun, Me, Vermon, Bonne & Ulf.

I doubt it being worth more than that to someone who doesn't use it.

Been playing for like 2 weeks now but in very small amounts, however, I've been really active the last 5 days, I arranged an event last night and we manged to kill three different things, including a elite with 60k hp, will hopefully wind up putting something up on youtube. Guild is very active with Gradun, Me, Vermon, Bonne & Ulf.

It's 2 hunters, rog, war and a pala?

Ulf is playing his Priest, Gradun is playing his Warlock, Vermon is on his rogue and I and Bon are always on our hunters.

I'm also in the progress of making 30 Voice Amplification Modulators.

Made 35 Herbalist's Gloves the other day haha.

Well, you've just got yourselves a new monk, if you want to have me, of course ;)

I thought of starting to play again. I would love to do a couple of raids.

Of course, my gear isn't updated.

- Dâwn

I thought of starting to play again. I would love to do a couple of raids.

Of course, my gear isn't updated.

- Dâwn

Sure, perhaps it's time to update the gear then? ;)

We managed to kill this a few days ago!

Moltanus - NPC - World of Warcraft

235752.jpg

No hate, I loved one twinking in wotlk good fun but since cata is 1 button spamming fun? ( inb4 lol u play hunter whats the difference )

Is there a post that people can post what they are selling and on what servers? that would make it a lot easier to find things.

Really nice kill on Moltanus Elite on your Youtube Channel Level One Twinks ! :) hope we get to see more videos from you guys ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread