Buying Gems From Master Sergeant Biggins with MOH

I have a lot of Mark of Honors from playing previous expansion's BGs. Now I just have a epic drop with a socket (ilvl87). Can i purchase a +3agi/+3arm with MOH? It says require ilvl36. It should work but I don't want to waste a MOH testing it myself if it doesn't work.

I have a lot of Mark of Honors from playing previous expansion's BGs. Now I just have an epic drop with a socket (ilvl87). Can i purchase a +3agi/+3arm with MOH? It says require ilvl36. It should work but I don't want to waste a MOH testing it myself if it doesn't work.
It works

Are there any other ways to get marks of honor apart from BGs? At least, according to wowhead there should be some other ways but i cannot confirm
I vaguely remember being able to get honor from the Skyhold chest every now and then. You’d have to be a warrior tho. After accumulating enough you could purchase MoH from the Oribos vendor with said honor.

I vaguely remember being able to get honor from the Skyhold chest every now and then. You’d have to be a warrior tho. After accumulating enough you could purchase MoH from the Oribos vendor with said honor.
A low level warrior can get the item but requires higher than 20 to use item for the honor boost.

Users who are viewing this thread