Bùgs - 24 Windwalker Monk

Sador main hand proc's like a cunt
tigers lust is bis.
agm
petrolspill legs
i prefer 12agi on cloak as you gain 24 ap plus crit
swap d-500 rig for legionnaire (wsg ring) as you gain 1ap per str and 2ap per agi

Edit, 7agi on boots, 4 all stats on chest if your agi stacking go for brawlers gloves or keep toughened.

20 monk in sig. not exactly what your looking but gives you a good idea.

6.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not a huge fan of tigers lust, my main is monk and I am used to the triple roll. I am working on AGM and ill look into the ring and 12 agil enchant!

Petrospill legs are super rare on my server but ill keep an eye out for them! thanks!

i wont rate. ill just write and you can decide to run it or not. ill write down a few options, since you don't want to be bis or gnomer runs

Cloak - Parachute with 12 agility enchant or boa cloak with 8 agility & 8 dodge
Shoulders - darkmoon cloaked shoulder 10 agility
Chest - Temple's Vest with +4 stats or Stay with your boa chest with +4 stats
Wrists - No option do to no gnomer / agility gnomer bracers or Monkey gnomer bracers
Weapons - boa sword or double mace are better ( either u want higher crit from sword or haste from maces) both better than outlaw
Gloves - ashen gloves or brawler gloves with 15 agility
Belt - stay with your belt or raptor belt
Pants - Petros with 32 armor or stay with your boa pants with 16 armor
Boots - standard prison shoes - with either 7 agility enchant or minor speed
Rings - since no gnomer agility rings or monkey, so next would be heavy silver ring of agility or monkey or double argas
trinket toss up - agm or while agm is on cooldown put on ur haste trinket , can go double haste trinket when your pvp trinket is on cooldown as well

i don't give ratings, i just give options. there are the option. if you going to do no gnomer id reroll a 20 monk WW so you get more from scaling and no gnomer and prolly 300 more Hp and more agility than your current set up, just from scaling from items scaling in bgs.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not a huge fan of tigers lust, my main is monk and I am used to the triple roll. I am working on AGM and ill look into the ring and 12 agil enchant!

Petrospill legs are super rare on my server but ill keep an eye out for them! thanks!

thats fair enough, but tigers lust/2x roll/flying kick makes you the n1 druid killer in the bracket. plus tigers lust removes any root/slows (doesnt not prevent them being reapplied)

also Fist of fury without tier set bonus from 90 pvp gear is a pain to use but once you've practice is quite easy to get teh stun.

good luck.

if you going to do no gnomer id reroll a 20 monk WW so you get more from scaling and no gnomer and prolly 300 more Hp and more agility than your current set up, just from scaling from items scaling in bgs.

Just to note... ToK alone provides more benefit than scaling from a 20 ever could (imo). That cooldown is amazingly useful. 22+.

Unless you have a weird issue with rolling a character beyond 20, which you clearly don't OP! Carry on!

how much Agility, AP , Crit, Dodge your losing. plus extra armor is more avoidance to physical damage since you don't have pocket heals.

shoulder +2 agility = 4 Ap
cloak - 12 agility enchant = 24 Ap
chest -gain 7 crit but +4 stats = 3 agility, 7 crit = 6 Ap
wrist - 4 agility if you enchant 9 strength - 8 agility + 9 ap = 17 Ap
gloves - 2 agility = 4 Ap
belt 3 agility = 6 Ap
boots - enchant = 14 Ap
rings - 8 agility = 16 Ap

total loss of 91 attack power

Tiger's lust is a Game changer big time

^ i got bored and did some math ^

tigers lust is the way to go with its buff in 5.2

telling you to go to crusader is wrong

get double BoA maces, the Boa Mace > boa sword as 2 haste > 1 crit for WW monk, more sustained dps and tiger strike procs

get weapon chain on your off hand mace, the +40 hit is a must as damage relies heavily on white hits

I would be leaning towards the BoA cloak and sticking with BoA pants > petrolspills, you probably want at least 1.8k hp +, WW is incredibly squishy and susceptible to getting focused, the stam is needed to prevent getting 2 shotted by a rogue

Outlaw Sabre is BiS MH imo. 1 weapon DPS is equivalent to 14 AP, so it's more or less a choice between 30 AP or 3 agil/5 stam/2 crit/2 haste.

Crusader's a lot of fun on a WW, I'd recommend at least playing around with it. Pyrium Weapon Chain is OP. Take full advantage before it gets scaled down in 5.4.

In terms of pure damage, 16 PvP Power to cloak comes out slightly ahead of 12 agil. It's a tossup when you factor in the extra crit/dodge from agil, both work well.

Cloaked Shoulderpads - Item - World of Warcraft of the Bandit are a pretty good shoulder option.

Boot enchant is personal preference, I prefer minor speed since it stacks with the WW stance speed increase. 119% baseline is pretty fast.

AGM or Inherited Mark of Tyranny - Item - World of Warcraft for your second trinket.

Thanks for the great suggestions! Now let's see what I can do!

i wont rate. ill just write and you can decide to run it or not. ill write down a few options, since you don't want to be bis or gnomer runs

Cloak - Parachute with 12 agility enchant or boa cloak with 8 agility & 8 dodge
Shoulders - darkmoon cloaked shoulder 10 agility
Chest - Temple's Vest with +4 stats or Stay with your boa chest with +4 stats
Wrists - No option do to no gnomer / agility gnomer bracers or Monkey gnomer bracers
Weapons - boa sword or double mace are better ( either u want higher crit from sword or haste from maces) both better than outlaw
Gloves - ashen gloves or brawler gloves with 15 agility
Belt - stay with your belt or raptor belt
Pants - Petros with 32 armor or stay with your boa pants with 16 armor
Boots - standard prison shoes - with either 7 agility enchant or minor speed
Rings - since no gnomer agility rings or monkey, so next would be heavy silver ring of agility or monkey or double argas
trinket toss up - agm or while agm is on cooldown put on ur haste trinket , can go double haste trinket when your pvp trinket is on cooldown as well

i don't give ratings, i just give options. there are the option. if you going to do no gnomer id reroll a 20 monk WW so you get more from scaling and no gnomer and prolly 300 more Hp and more agility than your current set up, just from scaling from items scaling in bgs.

I will get the 12 agility to cloak tonight, I realize now 12 agil is a much better option. The reason i am choosing a more stamina heavy build is because I usually queue up solo and rarely have a pocket healer. Most of the time I have to kite/roll away from hunters while still taking a beating, so I prefer a little more tankyness which is why I choose BoA shoulders, and stam enchants on my bracers and boots. Now that is not the "optimal" setup to maximize my AP but I feel it is better for my situation. Once my guild gets members and healers ill probably switch to a more heavy hitter gear setup.

Now when it comes to speed on boots, its a toss-up. Seeing as I already have a +10% speed increase from my stance, I didn't think I needed minor speed but I can see how the increased speed would be nice. It really is a toss-up between the stam or the speed and I need to look at the pros and cons of each before I make my decision.

I think I am going to go with Juno0's suggestion and use the legionnaires ring for the increased AP.

Also, I will be at 24 because ToK is a LIFESAVER. With the amount of burst rogues, shadow priests, and hunters put out, if i can throw a ToK on them before any major damage comes my way, they will kill themselves!

I don't plan on farming petrospill legs and brawlers gloves but will check the auction house daily for them so when they do become available ill snag em right up.

The last thing is my weapon choices. I perfer the huge AP boost from outlaw and I guess ill snag the weapon chain for a BoA mace when I get the chance.

Now when it comes down to celerity vs tiger's lust, I did some thinking... and I can see Tiger's Lust being a huge gamechanger, especially it being on a 30 sec cooldown, but having endgame PvPd as a windwalker, I have become way to accustomed to celerity to make the switch. Plus, I see a great upside for celerity, a triple roll is pretty good, but the reduced cooldown on rolls is what I really think is huge, now roll without celerity has a 20 second CD. When you use the two rolls consecutively, it will take 40 seconds to refill the two rolls, but with celerity you can use 3 rolls and have only a 45 second cooldown to refill all 3 rolls. The reduced cooldown also keeps my option of rolling, up more often. I use roll as a key setup for my dps and I feel the reduced cooldown on roll, the extra roll, and my experience with this particular talent is better then the 60% speed increase for 6 seconds that removes snares on a 30 sec cd.

I feel the issue with fists of fury is latency. It really grinds my gears to land a fists of fury and to see the character, stunned, glide just out of range of the fists. I guess I use FoF as more of a stun and when I land the actual attack for full damage it's just a bonus. I also find it hilarious when I do land the full FoF and people trinket it, only to get stunned again by the same ability.

24 twinking is odd/Not that smart to do if you're against grinding gnomer, lots of key factors in there

Users who are viewing this thread