EU+US Bugged debuff from stacks when carrying flags in WSG

So this is not exactly "news" to everyone. A lot of people are fully aware of the stacks being bugged in WSG. I made a bug report about it ingame, and I encourage all of you to do the same, so that we may get good games, where an entire mechanic isn't being ignored because of some bug.

I have also made a post about it on the EU forums.

Link: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614372236#1

Let's get them to fix this bug boyz.

Edit: for those of you who are not aware of the bug, it is that there is no difference in damage on a flag carrier that has no stacks, or 15 stacks. The only difference is the movement speed. The intentional damage increase is not present whatsoever.

wow games must be trash with this

They are okay. You just apply different strategies. Preferably setting up kills when EFC is crossing. But yeah, it becomes a rather dull waiting game once the FC's connect with their team. Pretty much impossible to land a kill then. So, yeah, games are still okay. But they will without a doubt be a lot better once this gets fixed.

HeY BoRrrr looks liek ur not used to having to explain to moronic pugs the need to coordinate CC on healers instead of one key solo heroing it

cant ambush scroll return XDDDDD

I am talking about premades in particular. You don't need shit to kill regular levelers. But you try to get the classes with actual cc in the 19 bracket to make it to the EFC without being absolutely destroyed in the process. A decent FC won't just sit in a spot, waiting to get demolished either. He will of course kite around. And not only that, sending a squad big enough to actually land a kill, means you lose mid instantly, resulting in the exact same outcome, except you exchanged sides of the map.

Hell, the FC can even sit mid behind his team, because he has nothing to worry about (since stacks don't work). And when shit goes down, he just kites up tunnel and eventually connect with his team at GY again, resulting in your team already being exhausted from the initial fight to even get that far in the first place.

But you are obviously trolling, so ;oo

Edit: It's basically just back and forth games in midfield without EFC ever dying. The CC chain also needs to be rather long on the healers / whoever else is on defense. Because you have no extra damage modifier, and a druid who sits bear with 5.5k HP and extra armor doesn't just die instantly. It's literally just impossible unless the FC is caught 100% out of position and your team just collapses on him.

Last edited:
Edit: It's basically just back and forth games in midfield without EFC ever dying. The CC chain also needs to be rather long on the healers / whoever else is on defense. Because you have no extra damage modifier, and a druid who sits bear with 5.5k HP and extra armor doesn't just die instantly. It's literally just impossible unless the FC is caught 100% out of position and your team just collapses on him.

There's a reason stacks on FC were put into the game - to avoid stupidly drawn out matches or making some specs artificially OP as FC. Same reason dampening is in arena. Then ofc you always have a trolling douche canoe to find a way to defend it. kek

But I find it pretty "coincidental" that a lot of Blizz bugs lately (since Legion) result in increasing time in game, and they take their sweet ass time in fixing them if they even get fixed at all.

They are okay. You just apply different strategies. Preferably setting up kills when EFC is crossing. But yeah, it becomes a rather dull waiting game once the FC's connect with their team. Pretty much impossible to land a kill then. So, yeah, games are still okay. But they will without a doubt be a lot better once this gets fixed.
kill WHILE efc is crossing? yeah sure bro Dash lol jk pce x)

Well when u use nature/shadow/etc dmg armor doesnt matter XD( i think destro is good but m not sure how much dmg 19 casters do tho soo....)

Like the poster above me said use 3-4 survival hunters. At least now you can outplay that ..and no stacks is a much better tradeoff than mongoloid oneshot abilities like survival hunters or rog saberslash/run though combo on a 150% dmg increase efc(which you cant outplay lmfaooooooooo)

Sorry sir you now dont get to be group mvp cuz you cant two click ppl anymore ;) :)

/e notice in the blizz forums thread... when you compare the class ratio of posters theres 3x rogues. OFC FUCKING STEALTHED SHITTERS BUTTHURT THEY CANT BE Teammvp anymore

Well when u use nature/shadow/etc dmg armor doesnt matter XD( i think destro is good but m not sure how much dmg 19 casters do tho soo....)

Like the poster above me said use 3-4 survival hunters. At least now you can outplay that ..and no stacks is a much better tradeoff than mongoloid oneshot abilities like survival hunters or rog saberslash/run though combo on a 150% dmg increase efc(which you cant outplay lmfaooooooooo)

Sorry sir you now dont get to be group mvp cuz you cant two click ppl anymore ;) :)

How are you going to get those casters with no mobility and stealth past a gauntlet? Oh, you don't, hell, it's hard enough for the rogue to get past as it is, lol.

How do you get those characters with cc and spell damage around midfield to get to backline and start attacking EFC? Oh, you don't; unless you win mid.

How are you going to kill an EFC that kites up tunnel after you're winning mid? You simply don't, because by the time you reach him, he's connected with his team at GY, where they all just ressed, and your team is now in terrible shape because of the initial blow they took in the mid fight to get that far in the first place.

Sure, now let's take a scenario where your "kill squad" gets through, sets up a dream cc chain on the healer(s) and kills the EFC and gets the return, without being killed by the other dps guarding him as well, cool. Now you can't cap, because you lost mid, because you had to invest heavily in that kill squad, and their team is already in your FR, so your FC can't cap before dying. They get re-pick, and can now turtle your base until they slowly work their way up mid again and resets the match.

This is literally what will happen in every decent premade wargame. If you can't see the scenarios play out for yourself, then it's because you haven't played wargames lately, and have no clue of how the numbers are on an EFC that is not taking any extra damage from stacks, while being in a defensive position behind his team.

There are countless of other scenarios that just simply results in a reset of the match. The stacks were put into the game for a reason, just like dampening eventually got put into the game when it came to arenas.

No one wants to sit in a 15 minute game without being able to kill the EFC for the life of them. Just like no one wants to play a 40 minute turtleing arena game.

With stacks being in the game, it also called for good defensive plays as well, such as hunters with their track hidden being able to pull out rogues in choke positions, such as the opening towards roof from tunnel etc. The game was dynamic, now it's stale.

This is all with premade wargaming in mind. Noone has any trouble killing the random jaja that took your flag in a leveler BG.

So the only way you can actually kill, is by having the perfect cut before he even connects with his team, which can be extremely hard to do (because dash). You have to invest some serious classes into it as well. It worked well with rogue and druid with treants setting up on a sap before EFC could get across, but this will not always be the case / possible to do. Or, you win mid REALLY convincingly and collapse on EFC. But as soon as the teams are somewhat even in terms of players and classes, then that won't happen.

Last edited:

Ok maybe I went a little overboard when saying stacks shouldnt exist at all . But the 15 stacks' 150% dmg increase plus dmg some specs pump out is retarded AF m8

Im sure it will all be fixed in a month and everyone will go back to the old two 1 key heroes setting burst up and killing efc every time

Ok maybe I went a little overboard when saying stacks shouldnt exist at all . But the 15 stacks' 150% dmg increase plus dmg some specs pump out is moronic AF m8

Im sure it will all be fixed in a month and everyone will go back to the old two 1 key heroes setting burst up and killing efc every time

I don't mind if stacks get nerfed a little, as long as it's not to the point where EFC literally can't die.

Rogues don't do any damage anymore (at least at 19). Their agi got cut in half (well 45% to be exact), and they lost 10% stamina as well. So they do very little damage, on top of being very squishy. You won't see any rogue solo return in a "real" game any time soon. They still add very good utility though, and that is why I still see them being useful, and not completely garbage.

As for survival hunters, they are to be banned (this is at least how the majority of the premading community views this current spec, just like ferals were banned in WoD). However, for now, it seems that having 1 survival hunter on each team seems necessary if you ever want to land a kill on EFC. And even then, it's by no means easy.

wasnt it the other way around in prepatch or sometime in the beggining of legion? like no movement speed decrease but instead dmg taken increased? or maybe i remember wrong, but i really do believe its been abit off for a while

Users who are viewing this thread