Bug in SFK Satchel

Just FYI

Have had this happen twice now...if Arugal teleports over to the stairs by the entrance to the room and dies there, no satchel for anyone in your group.

If he dies at or near his spawn location then a satchel is correctly rewarded.

Interesting, because this is happening to so many people. I'm confident we can test this tonight.

We dropped him before he teleported, and he didn't drop the satchel.

haha, if you not use random dungeon function but choose what dungeon instead, you never get satchel and it sounds like it the case here.

elocon said:
haha, if you not use random dungeon function but choose what dungeon instead, you never get satchel and it sounds like it the case here.

that's not the case here, because people are well aware now that you need to use the LFG tool to get your satchel. Sometimes it just bugs out and does not correctly award the players.

it is bugged. GM's sent me one of the 3 satchels ive lost so far due to him being bugged. Getting DM seems to be the best way to get this.

I've had the same problem. No satchels regardless of whether Arugal teleports or not. Random group was used each of 3 separate times.

i did a GM ticket on this...have to wait 2-3 days to talk to GM on mannoroth.

when arugal blinks over to the stair area where you enter his room and he dies, no one will get the satchel bag. has happened twice to me.

normally i get the satchel on repetitive SFK runs using LFG random

i would inform everyone in the group to wait till he blinks back and not to kill him out of his normal area

too date i have never had problems with WC or DM

I still got satchel from killing him out of spot, its simply a random bug. I farmed this w/ 100% success rate 2manning it w/ another rogue from my guild. PuGs had a 50% rate for the satchel though =/

Users who are viewing this thread