BrowserQuest

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
BrowserQuest is a game demo which is supposed to show the HTML5 and WebSockets possibilities, and an Open-Source game to teach new programmers how to write similiar things. Despite being only a demo and very, very small game it hooked me up really hard. It can be beaten in 20 minutes if you know nothing about it and around 4 min if you speedrun it, but I'm here playing my sixth hour wanting to explore every single place in this small game. I really like it.

The point of the game is probably to get all the achievements and the best possible gear. There are 20 achievements to get, out of which 3 are secret ones that you have to figure out yourself (it's really easy to do most of them, one secret one is really tricky :) ) There is one boss, many different kinds of monsters, several armors, weapons, two potions and a burger to obtain. There is also a version for Windows Phone with 28 achievements and a PvP arena, sadly I don't have a WP, and I guess many of You guys don't, so I am playing and recommend the browser version.

I recommend trying it out, you don't have to be a maniac like me and play for hours but at least try it out for 30-40 minutes. BrowserQuest

here are some screenshots for you:

XxhRkdQ.png

QJqfwOa.png

tsMUinn.png

dpK420E.png

7J5uJ3V.png

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did and write some comments how did you find it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread