Bronze Cap?

Jaylen

Just noticed my Bronze level dropped by about half (it was about at 75k now at 37k) and looting Bronze Caches does not add to this number. I bought a few mounts and was able to loot more Bronze but worried about capping again. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: I'm guessing this is to keep F2P from getting some of the higher priced Items...?

Last edited:
Just noticed my Bronze level dropped by about half (it was about at 75k now at 37k) and looting Bronze Caches does not add to this number. I bought a few mounts and was able to loot more Bronze but worried about capping again. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: I'm guessing this is to keep F2P from getting some of the higher priced Items...?
I havnt logged in for a while and wont be able to until Sunday, but I have around 240k on my f2p rn, so this is prob a bug, or you bought something and forgot

Ok, not sure what happened but I do seem to be able to loot Bronze fine now. I just passed 40k after having bought 3 mounts to get my total below 30k. ...strange.

Users who are viewing this thread