Broken's guide to F2P Paladins

You should be more precise where the problems are. Your heals getting counterspelled/kicked? If so learn to fakecast. :) Cant catch them. Nothing you can do really except being lucky stunning them while insig/blink is on cd. Mage using nova on you. Hand of protection out of it running to him.
If rogue/mages are good though they will be hard to catch, and should get away from you if they start losing. :)

You have to go Girdle of Sorcerer over Ghamroo's as an Hpally and Stillwater's > Garrosh. Crit > all on hpally. Just my 2 cents

Currently, I'm really busy with a lot of IRL stuff. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this so please bear with me here!

Currently, I'm really busy with a lot of IRL stuff. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this so please bear with me here!

There's no problem with waiting a bit, I do hope Blizz will fix a few things. :)

I think it's also good to apply /startattack macro to Avenger's Shield and to Holy Wrath since it doesn't actually triggers from those spell.
Overall very informative guide +10.

Users who are viewing this thread