[Bristlebark Gloves]

siwtz said:
Yes, They are definitly worth something why? Because its very rare drop, its green... people vendor it or trash it since they don't think they are worth anything and those who play dungeons on lower level and get this usually equip it because of how nice it is. So yes, I would say it is very rare to get. A price? I would guess around 1-2k.

hahaha, i would say 1-2 gold... atleast on my main server

It has the same stats as Gloves of the fang, with reverted stats that is. Price it around 100-200g. The fact that it's rare doesn't make a difference really, it's not something you NEED.

Sorry but it's not BiS for anyone except those who have the grandfathered +40 armor on [item]leggings of the fang[/item]. Feral FCs and defensive hunters would use [item]blackened defias leggings[/item] + [item]blackened defias gloves[/item] for the 2 set bonus and resto druid FCs would be better off with [item]serpentis' gloves[/item] if they don't already have jutebraid because they need the int and spi.

siwtz said:
Yes, They are definitly worth something why? Because its very rare drop, its green... people vendor it or trash it since they don't think they are worth anything and those who play dungeons on lower level and get this usually equip it because of how nice it is. So yes, I would say it is very rare to get. A price? I would guess around 1-2k.

1-2k? Not so much to be honest. Most I've seen them on the AH for is about 50g.

tryiapriest3 said:
1-2k? Not so much to be honest. Most I've seen them on the AH for is about 50g.

People may not know the actual value of these gloves to the right person.

Users who are viewing this thread