Bring back the bracket

Everyone reported imperial plate set wich gave 150 ? bonus armor. And they are history now, why dont u do the same with valor and the other sets ?

This question is still not answered and i know why.

Your faith is Blizzard is saddening, almost as equally as some of your logic.

You are proposing that instead of enforcing an entire rule set by the community at large, that said community goes and tries to ticket for Blizzard to then go change said broken mechanic... meanwhile, things like Ferals and Brewmaster's Guard are still broken, and have had many communities in an up roar with no change from Blizzard - for nearly an entire expansion.

Why go rally up to Blizzard's door, when you could easily just enforce your own bracket using the same community at large on more issues than just BA and t3 6 piece bug?

Im trying out unholy dk at 60 with haste/strenght stack. Its ok but not close to as good as fury, feral, hunt ww and enhancement. But its not way to shitty if u gear it. Would need a few more spells at 60 tho....

Ofc, u simply just create a ticket about it and put some video or something showing how it perform.

How the else do u get things nerfed ? weve done it before and why would this take more effort ? lol. Blizzard police

Your faith is Blizzard is saddening, almost as equally as some of your logic.

You are proposing that instead of enforcing an entire rule set by the community at large, that said community goes and tries to ticket for Blizzard to then go change said broken mechanic... meanwhile, things like Ferals and Brewmaster's Guard are still broken, and have had many communities in an up roar with no change from Blizzard - for nearly an entire expansion.

Why go rally up to Blizzard's door, when you could easily just enforce your own bracket using the same community at large on more issues than just BA and t3 6 piece bug?

Jesus christ let people play their "broken classes" and kill your bracket again. Oh wait you did that alredy with 64s.
Stay dead

Says the guy that plays 20s lol.

Ofc, u simply just create a ticket about it and put some video or something showing how it perform.

How the else do u get things nerfed ? weve done it before and why would this take more effort ? lol. Blizzard police

So what about all the people that have cried and ticketed about ferals or BM monks? Fixing a few set bonuses wont remove all the problems from helping the bracket get games... only a community with a enforced rule set does.

Redemption is totally right here,

You always got broken things and writing tickets is nonsence, because with the next patch another thing is broken ... or another class is FOTM. Just please don`t expect, that anything will change, when the current issues are fixed. And even if Blizzard reads your ticket`s they won`t fix it as you wish ...

Learn to get the best gear possible for your class and learn to play your class .... if "bracket-rules" are set ... you could:

- Tell every "exploiter" to play another specc to get the game-experience to a better level or even to get more games ...
- Begin to stop healing them, begin to gank them as soon as they appear ... playing WITH eachother instead of against eachother might help a died out bracket.
- Let them run in a 1vs 10 fight ...

Possibilities over possibilities ... key is still a community and this community get`s easier born with such a "council" which is kinda the community-head of this bracket.

They surely will leave the bracket, if their experience is just shit =P

You cant compare brewmaster with prot warrior, one in my guild just explored Bonus armor " EEY man did u know that u can get 200 bonus armor as prot" and i said YES MAN its old :)

He simply nonecrits me for 4.7 k, not even close to what a feral can perform. Ppl that compared a bonus armor warrior wit hferal and brewmaster monks are on LSD. But somehow i get ur point that there will always be broken classes.

But the bonus armor needs a nerf on these sets now. Not tomorow

It`s just ... if it´s not broken on the Endgame, Blizzard gives a fuck =P

I mean ... just remember the Xp-lock-exploit during the WHOLE cata-expension, the vanilla-account for xp-games ... they just need a ton of time for fixxing those issues. And I just think, that the best way is to accept the fact, that there are existing a few bugs ... and that there will always be issues, accept it and I think Redemption is pretty right on that point, ONLY big communities can fix those problems, when they work hand in hand together ...

BUT the problem was always ... this bracket is kinda too "egoistic" for thinking for the greater good, they always thought on the short run ... and this should be fixxed.

You cant compare brewmaster with prot warrior, one in my guild just explored Bonus armor " EEY man did u know that u can get 200 bonus armor as prot" and i said YES MAN its old :)

He simply nonecrits me for 4.7 k, not even close to what a feral can perform. Ppl that compared a bonus armor warrior wit hferal and brewmaster monks are on LSD. But somehow i get ur point that there will always be broken classes.

But the bonus armor needs a nerf on these sets now. Not tomorow

Arguing over the semantics of BM being worse than Prot Warrior in BA is pointless. They are both a problem. NA has a really good player that stopped using his BM Monk after we shunned him because its absurdly broken - talking about 10k+ guards and just as much dps and CC as a WW monk. Nomércy @ Alterac Mountains - Community - World of Warcraft

Im only posting to try to help you guys on the other side of the pond. NA 60s are having games once a week. Real games. 2 Weeks ago we had one WSG decided by a nail biting flag cap at just 2 seconds left.

If you want real games then please take what I say into account - it might not work for you, but chances are more likely that it might. If you want to stick to crying about ticketing Blizzard and wargames, then just keep ignoring my suggestions. :)

The thing is BM is broken as a spec while protection is not. Just the gear it can get is in-fact broken.

Well your point is not bad but i would rather make threads with tons of replies in it about the last "BARMOR" pieces that still are out there.

When these are gone no1 will roll brewmaster in arenas or prot warriors cause even tho they last they wont be doing the same dmg as anyone who has the Top gear. Atm ppl are forced to roll barmor as they win defense in it + the same dps u got as a normal one.

Why are u so afraid of knocking blizzards door ? just be a pain in the ass to em that they nerf it as they did with imperial plate set, that didint take that long at all.

They are well known of these items out there, they are just not doing it yet cause Draaz and the others crying about it and blizzard cant decide wether its right or wrong to remove em. Wouldnt even be a 24 Hours job to fix it.

Btw Ferals are fuicked up yes, but as far as i know they had a little nerf some time ago. Prehots and pop some def cds just right before they open with rake and u can just burst em down and stun em to death easy as fuck. If u really wanna block ferals then u havent seen a geared WW monk or enhancement shaman.

Stop the shittalk now and move onto the real issue about ppl going tank specc as u got the Bonus armor in it.

Just want to be clear that im not making a big thingie about WW monk or enhancement needs a nerf. Just saying that they are probably above ferals just overall for a complete arena match.

Ppl just need to learn how to set up against a feral.

Mehh bracket is good, just too many retards that can't agree with each-other. Otherwise it would actually be a decent bracket :)

Users who are viewing this thread