Brilliant Kalu'ak Derby Idea

Alright, so i was up most of the night thinking of the most productive way to fish the most sharks during the derby

Recruit a Friend

RaF yourself twice, have all 10 of your possible chars on one account, sit in dalaran. and all 10 chars of where you are fishing sit where you fish at.

Each time you find a shark, have the dal account summon you, then the fishing account summon you.

Log off of the characters, and get on another, and the summon time is refreshed.

Im' 99% sure this idea will work.

now my question to you is. Where is the best place for a level 19 to fish lol

only problem is..youd need lich king on both accounts

great idea...just that its not even sure you gonna get 1 shark on the whole hour...

Don't encourage exploits. I could care less about the hat, but that pole might make some of us take lag exploits to a whole nother level ;)

its there, blizzard didnt put the level on it, they know twinks can get it, it isnt an exploit

its a factor of luck, just like the "lucky" fishing hat, let the luckies have their glory

if i get the pole, i know for a fact im going to get every haste item i can just to use it to its full potential, learn to adapt, this shit is the new thing, just like the leg enchants, just like boa, and the satchels. anything we have to go out of our way to get after it was implemented.

Corruptv said:
this shit is the new thing, just like boa, and the satchels.

I lol'd when I read this kid compares the fishing pole & hat to BoAs and Satchel Gear.

Corruptv said:
its there, blizzard didnt put the level on it, they know twinks can get it, it isnt an exploit

its a factor of luck, just like the "lucky" fishing hat, let the luckies have their glory

if i get the pole, i know for a fact im going to get every haste item i can just to use it to its full potential, learn to adapt, this shit is the new thing, just like the leg enchants, just like boa, and the satchels. anything we have to go out of our way to get after it was implemented.
We know BoAs and satchels is created for low level, the pole gonna get lowered dps/level req on it someday.

Corruptv said:

How boring would that be if every 19's play-style eventually had to revolve around auto-attack, since you can't use melee abilities with the fishing pole.

Stroganov said:
How boring would that be if every 19's play-style eventually had to revolve around auto-attack, since you can't use melee abilities with the fishing pole.

You seem to be under the misconception that twinking has something to do with 'fun'.

Just ask Jaxel, he'll set you straight.

Not every 19 will, i doubt more than 10 will get it before cataclysm or before it gets nerfed..it would be most effective on druids, but any class willing to rebuild an entire set around it could rape, and i personally wouldnt use it all the time

Trespasser said:
Yep drop rate is really really low.

I fishing on my twink again got 81 [item]Deep Sea Monsterbelly[/item] 55 [item]Moonglow Cuttlefish[/item] and 85 [item]Pygmy Suckerfish[/item] but not a single shark (second week in a row that I got no shark). Every single fish I cought was from a pool.

Yeah I've been getting about the same numbers every week and this makes it 7 WEEKS in a row that I have had no luck getting a shark. Arghh

When I get the pole I'm gonna run around in my fishing gear white damaging everyone to death.

I thought the "brilliant idea" was going to be for all the "good twinks" on all the servers to get on their 80s and run around patrolling northrend and parking their mammoth mounts on twinks' bobbers so they can't fish during the derby.

Users who are viewing this thread